Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 662494 times)

make the sides more circular/triangular.

make the sides more circular/triangular.
You will have to try to make a web that's not square because I can't seem to figure it out idk why.

So today I spent a good number of hours taking my laptop apart, in a effort to fix the power connector that has just about died today. Unfortunately I was wasting my time, since the power connector in the laptop appears to be perfectly fine. The issue most likely lies within the power cord, which sucks because that means I will have to order an new one, and I don't have much money atm :(

Fortunately the cord is working right now, but I have no idea how long that will last.

RIP army's streak of good luck.

Exclusive footage of sidewinder scorpion!!!

Also the Tarantula image in OP is broken.

I can see why you posted a pick of that brand snowmobile.

I played around with Earwig's code today.

It could drive the car all by itself without being in a minigame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zbaxRs-2LE&feature=youtu.be

I also made it be able to jump higher.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:47:43 PM by Lego lad »

Idk what Army will think about that. I would believe that he wouldn't like it but we will see.

I also played around with the Orb Launcher's code. I was trying to make the white parts blue for MAS, but instead got this pretty pink color for the orb:

If you keep playing around with the coding on army's stuff then he will surly get mad.

If you keep playing around with the coding on army's stuff then he will surly get mad.
Naah he knows I do this.

I don't care as long as you don't release anything without my permission because the code will be broken

I don't care as long as you don't release anything without my permission because the code will be broken
I don't edit any of the important code, just the color :P

Also, how do I edit the white parts of the orb launcher?

what white parts?

Also:

Somewhere in the world, a cold chill travels down Lego Lad's spine...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:11:24 PM by ArmyUnit »

what white parts?
Sorry, grey.

I want to recolor it like

Somewhere in the world, a cold chill travels down Lego Lad's spine...
Sorry we don't have cold chills here in the desert of Arizona.