Author Topic: NYC World Trade Center (Final version + save ! + Chrysler building save !)  (Read 17616 times)

Reason not make/distrubute this: You just know there is a bunch of jackasses who will crash stuff into these and think they are also original about it. And then there will be 1 starfish ballsy enough to post pictures of it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:25:27 AM by MegaScientifical »

Warning: Idiots attempting to re-create 911 in area.

Reason not make/distrubute this: You just know there is a bunch of jackasses who will crash stuff into these and think they are also original about it. And then there will be 1 starfish ballsy enough to post pictures of it.
Warning: Idiots attempting to re-create 911 in area.

And to those that do it. I'll personally call you an enemy of the US... Be it foreign or domestic.
I have the will, the means, and the ability to do so.

The concert (i know it was a lot bigger, but after building this part, there was only 3 bricks left to reach the brick limit message):
You can change the brick limit in the server prefs, you know?

forget Me you have some time on your hands! This is freaking awesome 10/10!!!

You can change the brick limit in the server prefs, you know?

How i can change it ? i have v15 and still have 128.000 as the limit.

Do you live in New York State?

No, but it's my dream. This build was based on the videos and images that i've seen from the internet. Unfortunately never had the chance to go to NYC before 9/11 , i was 11 then. I went there in 2007, loved the city and missed a lot the Towers (i was next to the Financial Center buildings and while my parents and my brother were walking away from me, i stood there for a minute and thought: The Twin Towers were there...). I still cannot believe these towers are gone and never will see them rising again (damn Freedom Tower) so decided to rebuild them here in Blockland.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:57:32 AM by Blockzilla_5 »

I.

Love.

You.

So.

Much.

Right.

Now.

The flags are backwards because...?

Zomg Best build ever 10/10

The night version along with the cryshler building should be a default save.

That chrysler building is really cool

inb4 plane hurr

This is a really nice build. I mean it's probably duped but it still looks like it took an incredible amount of effort. However, I do intend to take pictures of me crashing airplanes into it and you shouldn't care.

This is a really nice build. I mean it's probably duped but it still looks like it took an incredible amount of effort. However, I do intend to take pictures of me crashing airplanes into it and you shouldn't care.

Go to the hell.