Author Topic: NYC World Trade Center (Final version + save ! + Chrysler building save !)  (Read 17632 times)

does it have anything to do with SetPlayerTranform?

can i crash planes into these

sure but you must have a plane that costs 24294394034032302 3203202 billions of billions of billions of billions of dollars cents

Only i can say that... EAT YOUR COOKIES BEFORE  :cookieMonster: he gets em  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Who has slowest comp? I thin i have becose WTC has downloaded 99% and  still 6 mins!!!!! (Really! No PIE!No LIE!)

Simply no.

For the others, here you can see my WIP:  http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=116779.15  scroll down to see the pics.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:48:17 AM by Blockzilla_5 »

I knew someone would come on and say that. Go away.

Isn't this like the 3rd topic about the same builds?

also:
Want some nice ugly square buildings?

Isn't this like the 3rd topic about the same builds?

also:

They're not the same, it's different (if not i wouldn't post it). If you dont like it don't donwload it but don't post a bump like that. And about "want some nice ugly square buildings" you only have to build something with x size cubes and you're done then. If these buildings are ugly to you, i don't understand you. Then try to build something better and bigger and spend on it more than 4 months building it. I hate people who doesn't care about how much effort someone has put in their builds.

"want some nice ugly square buildings"
I called the WTC ugly square buildings.

I hate how the WTC looked, I'm glad they are gone, but i hate how they went. Yes, they were some of the most boring looking skyscrapers in the world and they scarred the NY skyline. At least the Freedom Tower has originality and a interesting shape.

Who cares how much effort it took? You spent a long time building it, and you have succeeded. They look just like the real ones, they are just as ugly.

I called the WTC ugly square buildings.

Ok then, i respect your opinion.

I hate how the WTC looked, 1 I'm glad they are gone, but i hate how they went. Yes, they were some of the most boring looking skyscrapers in the world and they scarred the NY skyline. At least the Freedom Tower has originality and a interesting shape.

2 Who cares how much effort it took ? You spent a long time building it, and you have succeeded. They look just like the real ones, they are just as ugly.

1)You're glad that they are gone along with the lives that were lost? you are a cold-hearted person.

2)Go to the hell dude. But anyways, if you don't like WTC you don't have to blame to me that posting here.