Author Topic: NYC World Trade Center (Final version + save ! + Chrysler building save !)  (Read 17611 times)

Do they have interiors? Post some pics of the interiors if you do have them.

I hate you.
(kidding)
Your just mega builder =3

The Empire State building looks really nice.

Do they have interiors? Post some pics of the interiors if you do have them.

Haven't you seen the screenshots ?! of course there are interiors ! The lobbies and the top floor of each tower !

These are very good along with the others but couldn't you have used them with the default bricks? My computer cannot enable any more stuff.

These are very good along with the others but couldn't you have used them with the default bricks? My computer cannot enable any more stuff.

Sorry, but with the default bricks this wouldn't have been possible. And it wouldn't look as good.

No, but it's my dream. This build was based on the videos and images that i've seen from the internet. Unfortunately never had the chance to go to NYC before 9/11 , i was 11 then. I went there in 2007, loved the city and missed a lot the Towers (i was next to the Financial Center buildings and while my parents and my brother were walking away from me, i stood there for a minute and thought: The Twin Towers were there...). I still cannot believe these towers are gone and never will see them rising again (damn Freedom Tower) so decided to rebuild them here in Blockland.

I was 8 back then. I know I've been there before, although I don't remember it before it happened. I remember going to the site of it sometime afterwords.

Sorry, but with the default bricks this wouldn't have been possible. And it wouldn't look as good.

Wait, then which brick packs do we need for this? This also invalidates the other post saying this should be a default build since it doesn't sue default bricks. o_o

I was 8 back then. I know I've been there before, although I don't remember it before it happened. I remember going to the site of it sometime afterwords.

Wait, then which brick packs do we need for this? This also invalidates the other post saying this should be a default build since it doesn't sue default bricks. o_o

It was maded with both default and custom bricks. For the Twin Towers, giant bricks of 2x20 were used. The save link does include all the necessary addons ;) .
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:47:40 AM by Blockzilla_5 »

All your builds are amazing. Keep up the good work.

This is pretty decent, I can't say it doesn't look like the WTC. I like how you did the windows and the line affect on it, and the color blending for the gray strip's are pretty good.

You flags are always backwards, why might I ask?

PLEASE tell me there is a elevator

when ever you try to go in or get out it kills you?!?!?!?!?!

now tell me how do you get around if the elevator dosent work
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 12:42:08 PM by dasapples »

I forgetin love the lights at night.

PLEASE tell me there is a elevator

when ever you try to go in or get out it kills you?!?!?!?!?!

now tell me how do you get around if the elevator dosent work

The elevators works, make sure you have all the addons specified activated and then, once you see the switch in the elevator, press fire button while you're not holding any tools.