Author Topic: NYC World Trade Center (Final version + save ! + Chrysler building save !)  (Read 17365 times)

Hello everybody:
I've spent weeks trying to improve my WTC build, and that's what i've done (you have to add the 4 months of work for the entire WTC complex to be built). This time the whole build reaches nearly the brick limit (about 127.500 bricks). That's because i've added some missing features that had my previous version such as the 107th floor observation deck and Windows of the World restaurant (but deleted the two World Financial Center buildings because they were poorly done and were too close from the WTC). The Towers have been rescaled because they were too tall and i've improved the facade as well. I've also maded 2 variations: one is with the concert event and the other is with the big white letters on the main entrance to the plaza that reads "Peace on Earth". This is the closest i can get from the original, simply impossible to do it better (this means that i won't work anymore on this build, except for the night version).  Enjoy of what it is and will be my best build of all times:

The new rendering of the Twin Towers:

Let's get some tickets to the Top of the World observation deck:

There's an evented elevator with a JVS switch:

Inside there's a staircase that will teleport you to the outdoor observation deck:

Now, once we get down to the lobby...

...we go to the North Tower Windows of the World restaurant (using another evented elevator):

Now the variations i was talking about:

The "Peace on Earth" letters:

The concert (i know it was a lot bigger, but after building this part, there was only 3 bricks left to reach the brick limit message):

Coming soon: night version (this is the beta version, started it before finish the towers so it may change).

The Chrysler building (compatible with my Empire State building save):

Hope you like it. Feel free to rate it ;)

The WTC saves (3 saves, 2 of them are the variations. Includes the required addons): http://www.mediafire.com/?ygd2zyjxojg

Chrysler building save: http://www.mediafire.com/?mz5mdz2zwkh

Enjoy them :)

i recal something about the brick limit being raisable to over 200k useing consol commands

Do you live in New York State?

I thought the brick limit was at least 256k bricks.

$Pref::Server::BrickLimit = 128000;

Holy...! NICE! 10/10!

You cna now make even MORE detailed with increased  max bricks of 256K

You cna now make even MORE detailed with increased  max bricks of 256K
You could do that for a long time.

Jesus flying Christ that is absolutely amazing

9/11 A day to remember.

This build. A way to cherish forever.

I don't use this word very often, so in all its entirety it means what it means.
This is an epic build! The exterior detail is amazing! The buildings placement, if not exact, it's pretty darn close! And the sheer scale feels like you're standing in their presence!

Wow that Chrysler building is somthin' pretty.

AMERICA.
forget YEAH.

Anyway, 10/10. That's pretty damn cool.

Want some nice ugly square buildings?
yespls
sounds delicious.