Author Topic: Garry's mod Trouble in terrorist town  (Read 15532 times)

I hate the admins that ban for any reason they can. I got banned for 1 hour from one because I shot one when he was coming out of a room that gunfire came from. Didn't even kill him, he died while banning me.

Obviously.. What's more suspicious then turning on a trap while people are around?

I say that i want to be alone, and people leave me alone.

I say that i want to be alone, and people leave me alone.
I hate you in TTT, then.  There's nothing I hate more than "If you come in here, I shoot you!"

I hate you in TTT, then.  There's nothing I hate more than "If you come in here, I shoot you!"

Isolating yourself is stupid. If yo get killed no one will know and your body will be lost.

If you stay in groups you are less likely to die and if you die it will be noticed.

Isolating yourself is stupid. If yo get killed no one will know and your body will be lost.

If you stay in groups you are less likely to die and if you die it will be noticed.
You can scream in your mic, "IT'S PIXL IT'S PIXL"

You can scream in your mic, "IT'S PIXL IT'S PIXL"
The chiefeh's server choice!  I can't count the times I've heard that now, lol.

The two most heard phrases..
"If I die it's <Player>"
"IT'S <PLAYER> stuffstuff <PLAYER>"

The two most heard phrases..
"If I die it's <Player>"
"IT'S <PLAYER> stuffstuff <PLAYER>"
Also "Hey <player>, why are you wounded?"

And who could forget whenever someone shoots one bullet.
"I HEARD <WEAPON> FIRE" "SO DID I" "WHO HAS PISTOL?" "UM, EVERYONE."

"<Player> RDMED ME!"

I shoot at walls and ceilings just to make stuff happen.

I am kinda spastic.

Also if someone is shooting at you, make sure you get the message out of who isnkilling you before you die.
I usually end up as

"OH lovingJESUSforget IT IS-"

The proper format for yelling out a name is "PIXL, IT'S PIXL, PIXL IS THE TRAITOR"
Name, it's name, Name is the traitor!