Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 151830 times)

Damn, that means I have to re-do all of my loving skyscrapers.
No You Don't! All U need is to is make a flat brick on each level and as many buttons as u need (floors)

No You Don't! All U need is to is make a flat brick on each level and as many buttons as u need (floors)

And what if they have stairs instead of elevators.

Can't we just have it a normal brick texture, or at least paintable? Also, you can't see the elevator through trans bricks. :C

nice fail at spelling you
Can't we just have it a normal brick texture, or at least paintable? Also, you can't see the elevator through trans bricks. :C
you can make any plate an elevator

No, it turns to glass.

No, it turns to glass.
^That is my problem. Can't we just have the normal brick texture, because you can't see the Glass through transparent bricks. And...It's weird to look down/up at people through glass elevators. .-.

I like the glass better you can tell whats a brick and whats an elevator..

i love YOU! i wish we can put bricks on it to make a person like elevater!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! X3

No, it turns to glass.
oh...
what about making it a white rectangle that has blank sides?
or instead of white, have it take on the color of the brick that turned into the elevator

Tom

It shouldn't have a normal brick texture because bad things will happen when you build on it.

Guys get rid of this!!

You sir, are a forgettard. He made this himself, he just used the same glassA texture.

You, sir. Are incredibly lat on that subject.

You, sir. Are incredibly lat on that subject.

You sir are incredibly missing an E  :cookieMonster: