Poll

What's your favorite new weapon?

Frontier Justice
Wrangler and shield
The Gunslinger
None of 'em! >:c

Author Topic: TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!  (Read 84789 times)

HEY GUYS THE GAME DOESN'T MAKE FULL SENSE SO THE DEVELOPERS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE STUPID

when a wrench is found it's announced to everyone in-game not just for that server

Oh. Haha.

No, I don't think so.
If it builds level two right off the bat, people will just go the same class and spam it.
Rendering the game over or underpowered
If it can't be repaired, that'd be a fairly strong balancer.

Guitar is taunt.
Remember the Engi's guitar from Meet The Engineer? That.
Duh, I said that pages back.

I'm going to call my guess: New item builds level two equipment off the bat, but doesn't allow it to be upgraded any further.  It might not even allow it to be repaired.  The item might be the guitar.

This sounds like the most plausible explanation.

HEY GUYS THE GAME DOESN'T MAKE FULL SENSE SO THE DEVELOPERS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE STUPID
Likes give a rifleman a bow with the hitbox the size of texas and gives you instant kills!

I don't even care about the wrench anymore, the fact that it wasn't actually random and it was pre-determined pisses me off.
this

Manliness

Kangaroo's actually fight like that.

The preditermined times were random
It was so we didn't get the update in 1 day or 1 week instead.

The preditermined times were random
It was so we didn't get the update in 1 day or 1 week instead.
Yeah, I'm taking a wild guess that at 100 Wrenches, the update will be released.

As valve said on day 1

Yeah, I'm taking a wild guess that at 100 Wrenches, the update will be released.
Because the blog totally didn't say they will update every 25 wrenches and will release after all 100 were found.

NOPE NO SIR DEFINITELY NOT