Author Topic: Blockland...  (Read 9621 times)

I mis v0002 lol, but not enough to lose all we have gained in this game so far.

(I edited the quote to make an easier to understand response.)

1. I never said my opinion was right. It is just my opinion that your opinion sucks.

2. Calling me a richard implies that you don't like the way I'm talking to you. With my words...

3. This doesn't even make sense. And I'm sure that letting stupid people have their opinions heard will solve all of life's mishaps.

Also, you ignored my reasoning, that's why I attacked you. If you can't argue properly, I won't either.

1. I never asked for your opinion, and if your opinion is that mine sucks and you go to the effort of constantly bugging me to notify me that, id say you were pushing your opinion

2. Calling you a richard would refer to how I view your personality, how you would turn a seemingly useless post into a flame war, seems like a little immature of a thing to do , im sure you'll argue further about this proving my point more

3. I was basically calling out how dumb it was that you got so enraged over me for having a different opinion, if you are going to call me stupid at least do it over something more than you not being able to comprehend a simple sentence with a few word placement errors.
You don't post happiness in Drama, and contradicting views make the world go round.

Contradicting opinions do, but that doesnt justify being an starfish to everyone who thinks differently. Oh well, I still thought you guys would be mature enough to handle a topic like this.

1. I never asked for your opinion, and if your opinion is that mine sucks and you go to the effort of constantly bugging me to notify me that, id say you were pushing your opinion

2. Calling you a richard would refer to how I view your personality, how you would turn a seemingly useless post into a flame war, seems like a little immature of a thing to do , im sure you'll argue further about this proving my point more
1. Drama = asking for opinions.

2. It takes two to tango.

I can agree mostley with this. I cant find any creative or good servers anymore, its either a TDM in a crappy square room, a jail RP, a family RP, a default build with zombies or a plain freebuild.
But again, this is how I see the game now. Maby since the fact I played since v8 im just getting tired.

I love how Opinions are a loving crime in these forums.

This argument is really unnecessary.

This argument is really unnecessary.
Try General Discussion next time.

1. Drama = asking for opinions.

2. It takes two to tango.

1. Asking for opinion =/= Asking to get flamed by some angry guy

2. Like that is necessary, im in defense of myself, its not like I started this with you, I just told you to go if you were going to be a richard.

1. Asking for opinion =/= Asking to get flamed by some angry guy

2. Like that is necessary, im in defense of myself, its not like I started this with you, I just told you to go if you were going to be a richard.
1. Mean =/= angry.

2. You brought it to Drama.
Try General Discussion next time.

1. Mean =/= angry.

2. You brought it to Drama.

1. You seemed pretty enraged throwing out insults at everybody who didnt agree with you

2. Maybe instead of releasing all your stress on the internet you should buy a stress ball, or go see a psychiatrist, either or

Or maybe a kind old lady across the street.

1. You seemed pretty enraged throwing out insults at everybody who didnt agree with you

2. Maybe instead of releasing all your stress on the internet you should buy a stress ball, or go see a psychiatrist, either or
1. I insulted their intelligence, completely acceptable in verbal arguments.

2. Ignoring the fact that your negligence started it. You put the topic in a firing range and expected it to not get shot at. You act as if you didn't want this to happen, but you could have put it into General Discussion. I was merely fitting this topic to the place it was put in.

1. I insulted their intelligence, completely acceptable in verbal arguments.

2. Ignoring the fact that your negligence started it. You put the topic in a firing range and expected it to not get shot at. You act as if you didn't want this to happen, but you could have put it into General Discussion. I was merely fitting this topic to the place it was put in.

1. As much as you think the "HURR POSTED IN DRAMA" means other wise, this was never meant as an argument, which you entered like it was.

2. It seemed to fit more on the lines of drama because it was more based on emotion rather than anything else, I bet I would get flamed by people like you anyways.

1. As much as you think the "HURR POSTED IN DRAMA" means other wise, this was never meant as an argument, which you entered like it was.

2. It seemed to fit more on the lines of drama because it was more based on emotion rather than anything else, I bet I would get flamed by people like you anyways.
1. Reply 4 made it an argument, I entered after.

2. Yes, probably. But then you would have been right to get angry at them, and being right is what counts.

1. Reply 4 made it an argument, I entered after.

2. Yes, probably. But then you would have been right to get angry at them, and being right is what counts.

1. Well no one even involved you so what entitled you to enter something that wasnt your business?

2. Not really