Author Topic: Blockland...  (Read 9673 times)

Ages are fun in games. That means they have been good games.

But Blockland IS a good game! D:

I liked blockland better back in v.9 - v.12 Becase thats when we didn't have that many keybinds. I hate new stuff. >:(

I cant download ANY more client-sided add-ons becuase I have used almost every key I have left to bind. Come on!

R: Rainbow Player
F3: Acheivements
F4: In-game main menu

These are ones not used very often.

suck your own richard, Blockland is better now. Back then add-ons were hard as stuff to install and the builds for the most part weren't that amazing.

wow i cant even say how much you are wrong

i never thought about it before but you are right very right this touches my heart... mainly because it is true and anyone who is like "STFU ITS BETTER NOW" thats because they a new players they have no idea how amazing blockland used to be and why people would ever stop making servers as good as they used to is beyond me... if you understand or think about it... its sad  :panda:

wow i cant even say how much you are wrong
This game is as great now as it was when I joined three days ago.
Also, nice month long bump.

Three periods after my thread title...

You said that 2 times now.
You do realise that is impossible unless your richard is 30"" right?
Some men are flexible enough to at least lick the head of the snake, or even be so flexible they take the whole thing in.

Some men are flexible enough to at least lick the head of the snake, or even be so flexible they take the whole thing in.
You would know.

Well you could also try to respect an opinion for once.
Not just saying: Now goe suck yur own richard.
At least his richard is 30" longer then yours. (hint hint to previous post of yours)