Author Topic: Blockland...  (Read 9676 times)

1. Well no one even involved you so what entitled you to enter something that wasnt your business?
Blockland is my business. You posted it on the Blockland forums. It is about Blockland.

I dont know if any of you are like me, but I got Blockland back in early 2008, it was for sure the greatest experience I had with a video game and led me into PC gaming, and pretty much being the defining game of my adolescence. Zombies and team death match were a blasy, and there was so many creative servers and add ons that gave me hours of enjoyment.
I agreed entirely with this part, the rest I don't agree with.

my experience with blockland has only gotten better from when I first started.

Blockland is my business. You posted it on the Blockland forums. It is about Blockland.

Blockland =/= being an starfish

Blockland =/= being an starfish

Blockland Forums = Full of starfishs.

no edit...

However, it's mainly improved because now I've settled down with a group of friends who help me make really cool stuff.
I'm not sure if Blockland's servers are worse now, or if my standard has been raised.

I'm thinking the latter, just looking back on my favorite servers from back then. I spent hours in terrible fort wars, all day on an awful city rp, and so forth. I've found the best way to improve your blockland experience is to do it yourself.

also hi Heph

I loved the older days of Blockland. And the newer ones as well. It is really what you make of the game and what you put into it that creates your own experiences, not what add-ons are there, or how updated it is, or how many people are on. If you make the best of what the game is and put into it what you want to see it develop to, that makes a good experience. c:

I loved the older days of Blockland. And the newer ones as well. It is really what you make of the game and what you put into it that creates your own experiences, not what add-ons are there, or how updated it is, or how many people are on. If you make the best of what the game is and put into it what you want to see it develop to, that makes a good experience. c:

But I got raped in blockland!

But I got raped in blockland!
It's not rape if you enjoy it, Ike.

It's not rape if you enjoy it, Ike.

How am I supposed to enjoy getting raped?!

How am I supposed to enjoy getting raped?!
I don't know, you tell me. It's your memory. :o

I don't know, you tell me. It's your memory. :o

This isn't helping me! >:(

This isn't helping me! >:(
Have you considered speaking to your local politician about the issue? :o

Have you considered speaking to your local politician about the issue? :o

He told me to wash my hands

He told me to wash my hands
Then he's probably the one that raped you.