Author Topic: Blockland...  (Read 9615 times)

I dont know if any of you are like me, but I got Blockland back in early 2008, it was for sure the greatest experience I had with a video game and led me into PC gaming, and pretty much being the defining game of my adolescence. Zombies and team death match were a blasy, and there was so many creative servers and add ons that gave me hours of enjoyment. I look back at it now and its just not the same, now its plastered with low quality add ons, and younger children (not like I have a problem with them just some aren't bright enough), just isnt the same when I used to be some what involved with the community and know a lot of the players.

Thats all, the glory days of this game are long gone, but I saw a random Blockland video and it hit me how I forgot about this game. I dont really see the point of this thread anyways, its more of appreciation rather than ranting.

This was probably the greatest game I have played and I hope all you new players can enjoy it, even if I dont find it as enjoyable anymore.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 01:25:05 PM by Badspot »

VCE IfBL_ID >= 17000
Client Delete

No that makes no sense and is idiotic and ID rasistic.

My friend, The Golden Age is dying now.

But as one age dies, a new one comes abrupt.

This new age, will bring new hope. As well and new fear.

Only to be disrupted by the hate of others.

All I can say is, prepare.

Hope: |
Fear: ||||||||||

:|

There was never a golden age. Stop acting like your a veteran and relize the game has improved and the community has grown better in some aspects.

There was never a golden age. Stop acting like your a veteran and relize the game has improved and the community has grown better in some aspects.
Name 3.

Blockland is better than before. Stop being stupid. Sure, more people means more idiots, but that's the same everywhere.

Name 3.

1. Better add-ons
2. Building has improved
3. More active topics and more good members

suck your own richard now please

More people = more idiots.
If an example of 5% are idiots with a population of 10000, 500 are idiots. If you have a population of 20000, 1000 of them would be idiots.

I was just trying to sound like an old wise chinese man.

Anywho, more add-ons are coming.

Some good. And of course, some bad. But, mostly good.

Because with time, comes skill. With skill, comes better add-ons.

If blockland is worse, YOU'RE NOT PLAYING IT RIGHT

The golden age died some time back probably after v10 and before v12

Those were the days, back in 2008. It just wouldnt be the same now but godamn I had a blast, I have yet to find a game that struck such a chord in me

More people = more idiots.
If an example of 5% are idiots with a population of 10000, 500 are idiots. If you have a population of 20000, 1000 of them would be idiots.
Accept it's a ratio of 3:1 in this game (3 idiots)

Name 3.
1. Events are default and good.
2. More servers. Even though some suck, more servers = more good ones.
3. More bricks.
4. RTB.
5. More weapons.
6. More people = more cool people and friends.
7. Since the game has lasted longer, early friendships have been longer, and consequently, better.
8. General building skills have improved.

Need I go on?

The golden age died some time back probably after v10 and before v12

Those were the days, back in 2008. It just wouldnt be the same now but godamn I had a blast, I have yet to find a game that struck such a chord in me

suck your own richard, Blockland is better now. Back then add-ons were hard as stuff to install and the builds for the most part weren't that amazing.