Poll

Friday: CSS?

Y
36 (56.3%)
N
28 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Blockland: Let's Play [Give a hoot, don't pollute]  (Read 18065 times)

so when's this getting started again

This is skyler67!

Sorry if yours wasn't up there BUT I have a .zip of the photos, might contain some junk but ohwell (they are in .tgas)

Here

Hey look it's chefchef being a sniper

so when's this getting started again
I do belive theres gonna be a redux tommorow or something, was in a announcement.

Also I think the big thing was random people kept dropping in so we basiclly "lost" contact of people due to the other people building sentrys and stuff so we couldent really contact each other and hang out, and it was me, Duckmeister and Kevdude talking on the mic (Excuse my voice, I bought my headset very cheap so you can't expect it the best of trasmitting) but yes, it would keep the gameplay flowing if more people had microphones, I think Duck should be a officer/admin or whatever because he kept the party alive and tried to keep it going, sadly he left after awhile, overall good night.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 07:10:22 PM by Superlolman »

I'm in every picture except for the last one. huehuehuehue (psst, I'm the sniper in the 2nd one)

Here's an epic deathcam I happened to get.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 08:11:50 PM by Katamari007 »

A solution to "Who's From BL" is to put a pass on it, bro.

I will try to play everyday that we have a BL server up on TF2. Whens next game? My username is cooldawson
Oh, and, PM me the pass, if there is one.

I joined.
This is a Public Group
You have no Friends in this group
D:

There's no way that's me since I use the Shooter's Sola Topi. And I barely played sniper except when almost everyone left.

A solution to "Who's From BL" is to put a pass on it, bro.
I can't put a pass on a public server I'm trying to squat on.

ANOTHER solution would be to friend EVERYONE in the group.

I might leave the group until I find a solution to playing TF2 without it freezing on the loading screen. I had tried to join last night, but I froze. :/

I might leave the group until I find a solution to playing TF2 without it freezing on the loading screen. I had tried to join last night, but I froze. :/
We'll be playing other stuff besides TF2.

TF2 sucks.

I mean, seriously. Like all valve games its made out to be better than it really is.

TF2 sucks.

I mean, seriously. Like all valve games its made out to be better than it really is.
LOL LOOK AT ME, CONTROVERSY.

Back up your claims.