Poll

Friday: CSS?

Y
36 (56.3%)
N
28 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Blockland: Let's Play [Give a hoot, don't pollute]  (Read 18071 times)

Tom

Hey guys, I can join rite? I got a headset with a mic and I'm not prepubescent :U

But seriously, though. Can I join the Steam group?
Click the join button >.>

Hey guys, I can join rite? I got a headset with a mic and I'm not prepubescent :U

But seriously, though. Can I join the Steam group?
NO. YOU CANNOT.

Nah man feel free. It's a pretty damn open group, restricted only to non-BL players or at least non-forum members.

There's no way that's me since I use the Shooter's Sola Topi. And I barely played sniper except when almost everyone left.
Derp. Well I remember being in that spot and saying "Thanks!" when an engine erected a dispencer next to me :I

I never really was interested in it, and from what I hear the online community for it is total stuff.

Play offline

Tom

is the TF2 server up yet?

Today was fun. I managed to get some screenshots (Stop making the server be at dustbowl all the time :c)

BOY, LOOK AT ME COMPLAIN

WHERE'D YOU GUYS GO!?

This party was loving mad!

Because this isn't exclusively a TF2 group. Here's a list of game's I'd like to play with everyone:

BFBC2
TF2
UT3 (maybe)
CoD4
(eventually) MW2
L4D1&2
Killing Floor
Borderlands (maybe)
Some kind of Gmod something
DoD:S
CS:S
HL2DM

TF2 just seemed like a good place to start. I wouldn't be opposed to do something like "TF2 Wednesdays", so that if we have someone hosting a passworded dedi we know that we can all play TF2 and have our own server to play on. But the whole point of this group was to play a variety of games.
bold= have
i can host of them all, that is my point

How many people own BC2? It's either that or HL2DM next week.

Tom

-snips-
I was a great spawn camper! (lol almost all your pictures have me in them)

I vote we play HL2DM

That was fun! I'll make sure to come again!

Also, I'm qlmaX5 in pics. I played until the last BL player left.

I don't have BC2. I go for HL2DM

We could always do HLDM:S since nobody plays it. I can also make a server

Or we can do Sven-Coop

Check the poll, kiddies.