Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 66485 times)

Use Reflective Sphere

Dive down real fast against a dropship's body

thrusters launch off, to much hilarity

Use Reflective Sphere

I did that quite a lot. Fun.

Use Reflective Sphere

Or, use the heavy sniper, and blow off one of the thrusters, and watch it spin and spin.

Or, use the heavy sniper, and blow off one of the thrusters, and watch it spin and spin.
use a homing missle
like a boss

1 Cyborg Zombie in a spectator match with both teams being sent in always results in insane amounts of zombies. Zombies beat all AI, no exceptions.

1 Cyborg Zombie in a spectator match with both teams being sent in always results in insane amounts of zombies. Zombies beat all AI, no exceptions.
reflective robot with rapid fire nuke launcher

[img]http://imageshack.us/m/577/9632/rocketdock.png[/img

Damn, I just love to dock a rocket at my base.
I see you've failed a landing down in that there base before.

I see you've failed a landing down in that there base before.
Nah. It was raining enemy dropships before I docked the rocket.

only the self replicating zombies, and if they ai gets a headstart they can easily exterminate you

only the self replicating zombies, and if they ai gets a headstart they can easily exterminate you
I've seen other kinds infect too, I don't know how but they do.

The reason the zombies always win is because the AI for the others is handicapped and they always dive into the dirt where they can't shoot or end up killing each other.

I've seen other kinds infect too, I don't know how but they do.

The reason the zombies always win is because the AI for the others is handicapped and they always dive into the dirt where they can't shoot or end up killing each other.
AI1: DIIIIIVE, GET DOWN HES GOT A GUN!
-player 1 fires a rocket-
AI2: is it sa- WHAT THE FUUUUUU-
-scene missing-

Then a dropship crashes, rainbows fire out of the thrusters and it starts raining gold.

Then a dropship crashes, rainbows fire out of the thrusters and it starts raining gold.
unfortunately thoose rainbows are actually expirimental angry rainbows
huheueheuehe

How do you spectate?

How do you spectate?
There's an add-on somewhere that adds the "Spectator" gamemode where the AI takes control of both teams.