Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 66499 times)

Let's say I want to play 2 player with a friend. Is there a console command to give both red and green teams money?

Let's say I want to play 2 player with a friend. Is there a console command to give both red and green teams money?
ActivityMan:GetActivity():SetTeamFunds(redteammoney,greenteammoney)
Replace red and greenteammoney with however much you want. I'm not sure if it will work though.

Replace red and greenteammoney with however much you want. I'm not sure if it will work though.
Thanks.

Didn't work.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:34:56 PM by Talent74 »

how do i make a gun
Oh sure as soon as I get into modding you come in and try and steal my incredibly overpowered thunder.

i'm not a big fan of overpowered weapons, i like the more balanced

Is anyone still giving the game for free here?

Question Mark, please make a gun that shoots pure rage.

That would be awesome.

Make a gun that shoots hostile skeletons at low velocity. Someone on Bay12 did that but it fired the skeleton too fast and almost always killed it, it even picked up weapons and attacked everyone else.

Make a gun that shoots hostile skeletons at low velocity. Someone on Bay12 did that but it fired the skeleton too fast and almost always killed it, it even picked up weapons and attacked everyone else.
so a skeleton deployer?

so a skeleton deployer?
Yeah, the Bay 12 one was some kind of skeleton rocket launcher though. You could probably down a dropship with how hard that thing hit when it fired.

Question Mark, please make a gun that shoots pure rage.
I have a gun kinda like that, So Jacob/Lee should I post a download?