Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 66484 times)

i want a gun that looks like a computer monitor that shoots out a giant blast of rage

or a cortex command version hax swep

I have a gun kinda like that, So Jacob/Lee should I post a download?
Do it. Post a disclaimer though.

concentrated flame makes a great rage substitute

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:22:41 AM by Talent74 »

Know itDone it.

I went to the download page, but I only seem to get the B23 version.
If you're saying you bought it already for B23, then go here http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20595

Seriously...

Is anyone still giving the game for free here?

I want to know...

Seriously...

I want to know...
no
the only time it was free was from the humble bundle

Anything else is illegal.

no

i think he means "PLS GIBE GAEM FOR GIFT"

no

Damn... :(

I can make weapons like rocket shotguns and (maybe)skeleton cannons but I can't make sprites and the person I asked for sprites didn't really want to.

But if anyone has a link to that bay12 skeleton cannon I can tweak it and make it not kill the skeleton.

I can make weapons like rocket shotguns and (maybe)skeleton cannons but I can't make sprites and the person I asked for sprites didn't really want to.

But if anyone has a link to that bay12 skeleton cannon I can tweak it and make it not kill the skeleton.

Get sprites from a game
tweak them a little for CC
make gun put of chosen sprites
???
Profit.

can you make a cannon that fires a sharp gib at high speeds

the gib can be of your choice,but atleast has to seperate a thruster from a dropship