Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3

Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 66493 times)

got my key reset

thank you mr. tabar <3

Hey Guys, You can get a full version for Build 24, Completely free. It's legal, and was posted by a mod on the forums. Enjoy! :D

Hey Guys, You can get a full version for Build 24, Completely free. It's legal, and was posted by a mod on the forums. Enjoy! :D

WHY

i prefer b23 anyways :V

BUT
BUT
I paid for it
D:

BUT
BUT
I paid for it
D:
it's really just a beta build, it's the version HIB purchasers got

also, it wasnt posted by "a mod," it was posted by the admin :V

My chances of getting minecraft just went down the stuffter.

I was trying to trade my CC key for a minecraft gift code. Oh well D:

-snip because eh-
oh god yay
loving keep forgetting I can barely run anything anymore.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:15:14 AM by Skip »

Can I have a link to the forum post?

Can I have a link to the forum post?
it's in the general discussion of the forums, about 5 topics down

YES

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE

-handicap-
Jesus christ you're stupid. That's just for people that have bought it, it's not SUPER FREE VERSION FOR EVERYONE it's SUPER FREE VERSION FOR PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT

Quote from: Data
B24 for previous (non-indie-bundle) purchasers
ok folks, here's the deal.. can't really post these on the blog or official DRL site yet becuase a) they are non-DRM and the site isn't set up for it yet, and b) it would kill the server with all the traffic from the bundle site. However, I know you guys are hankering for B24, and it's not fair to make you wait or buy the bundle to get the update, so here it is:

Please don't pass it around more than to other fans of the game. If you wanna gift this game, the Humble Indie Bundle is the way to go.. set your own price, gift it easily: http://www.humblebundle.com

it's technically piracy. i have that copy but i totally bought the game. i only gave the copy to like 2 people.

i should try to play this on the hackintosh soon.

...but what did they expect putting the full installer out like that. .-.

...but what did they expect putting the full installer out like that. .-.
a smarter idea would have been to distribute the installer to the email accounts of those that bought it but oh well