Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 68802 times)

Wow Build 25 is great it's a big change from what i was using before

Only time I will beg in this thread: If someone is generous enough and likes me enough to give me a paid copy for the latest version, I would be very grateful.

I'm confused
I got the HiB gifted, but I don't know how to install CC...
I don't think you can install a .bin file.
Can someone help?

Wow Build 25 is great it's a big change from what i was using before

-snip-

Oh nvm
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:54:22 PM by Kochieboy »

Is there such thing as a 64 bit version? I hate how its running on 32 and its only using a fraction of my cores/RAM :/

Well it would have to be multi-threaded to use more cores.
And more than 3.75 GB of RAM would be silly for this game. :/

Well it would have to be multi-threaded to use more cores.
And more than 3.75 GB of RAM would be silly for this game. :/
What do you mean? I have an i7 with 8Gb of RAM and it lags when a HUGE explosion goes off (especialy with the add-on mods there are like the mega map wipe). Its either the game is using the resources incorrectly or not even using all my resources and since its 32 bit.

Waah, is there anyway to fix the res? I wanna play in 720p, and every thing is big and fat and ugly.

Waah, is there anyway to fix the res? I wanna play in 720p, and every thing is big and fat and ugly.
Reinstall, don't change any settings or it'll make it worse. I set it to the best resolution and it was like 540x320 or some crazy resolution like that. I had it really good once but I couldn't get it back if I tried.

1024 x 768 is the max I can get it.
Just do it in Windowed mode and you're good to go.

Is there a way to play online without the whole screen sharing thing?

Is there a way to play online without the whole screen sharing thing?

there is a mod but it's really unstable.

Okay, what. What is with the way resolutions work now?
I do not want everything to be stretched and such. I want a wider viewing range.
... It wasn't like this before, right? Last time I played CC was like, a year ago. I dunno.  I just downloaded B25.

Thanks for the report; we're still experimenting with the best way to handle high resolutions.. right now it forces anything over 1024 wide into 2x for fullscreen, 'cause new players would crank it up to 1080p and promptly complain about how small the text was and how slow the game ran...

We'll try to make the scaling optional in an elegant and flexible way that still defaults it to 2x for first timers

- D
Ooooohhh. Okay.
I'm running at 1152x864 now, and I can live with it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:14:57 AM by Dropshock »

I emailed them about my key ages ago, but still no response.