Author Topic: Holy forget, Humanity  (Read 9271 times)

http://www.wimp.com/satellitesorbit/

Why the hell does our atmosphere have to look like it's being invaded by loving HUGE GNATS?!

This is no laughing matter.

We must react now.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 03:46:21 PM by Shadowed999 »

For forget's sake, that isn't even anywhere remotely close to anything resembling the slightest bit actual size.

how do you send out a space shuttle without hitting one of those

I swear to god, half of those satellites are completely useless.

Except for the fact that they have OPlaCs on them, ready for the Earth's self-destruct.

It's called a cattle plow... er, satellite plow.

Remote control?
I swear to god, half of those satellites are completely useless.

Except for the fact that they have OPlaCs on them, ready for the Earth's self-destruct.
They lied about the government.

This is how the government wil distract us, before firing the OPlaCs.

I can bet that each satellite is 50 miles apart.

This is less of a problem than other things in the world affecting/mayaffectinthefuture the world, but yeah, it's pretty loving surreal.

For forget's sake, that isn't even anywhere remotely close to anything resembling the slightest bit actual size.

Also, the space shuttle mostly travels to the ISS which orbits at ~170mi above sea level. Communication satellite are usually in Geosynchronous orbit at ~22,000 mi above sea level.

Like Sirrus/Kalph said, they are farther apart than this orbital view makes them seem.

But that's still way to many damn satellites.

I can bet that each satellite is 50 miles apart.
the satellites not as big as islands mind you
compare a realistic size of a satellite to the earth
but yeah, thats a loving lot of satellites, no matter how small they are

This is why NASA plans their launches. Its not like we have everyday people driving cars in space.

Also, the space shuttle mostly travels to the ISS which orbits at ~170mi above sea level. Communication satellite are usually in Geosynchronous orbit at ~22,000 mi above sea level.
I don't understand why you have to say "above sea level" considering the highest point on Earth is 5 miles high.