Author Topic: Holy forget, Humanity  (Read 9283 times)

That's just marking the positions of a lot of satellites. They're actually tiny. Like, really tiny. It doesn't actually look like that.

"Not Enough Rage"
Have DoTs up on every time... 2 rows... Shadow Word: Pain, Warlock curses, Rends, everything. I don't see enough DoTs, more DoTs now.

That's just marking the positions of a lot of satellites. They're actually tiny. Like, really tiny. It doesn't actually look like that.
no stuff

Right, it would be totally lame to look out of a window of a capsule you've trained for years and been extraordinarily blessed and lucky to be in and witness this with your own eyes.

You're right guys, that is basically like vomit.

I never said I wanted those satellites.

Though they are "needed" for modern society, they make our atmosphere look ugly to anyone viewing from outside.

What would happen if, say, all of them were to simultaneously explode in great fire balls of death.

You'd have a ":o" on your face.

Though they are "needed" for modern society, they make our atmosphere look ugly to anyone viewing from outside.
You would not be able to see a loving thing from anywhere farther than 50 miles. Even at that point, it's iffy. You have no grasp on how tiny these things in comparison to how large the Earth is.

Jesus loving christ you're thick

You say Holy  forget Humanity, yet it doesnt apply to you

Jesus loving christ you're thick
Like salt water.

Wait damnit.
You were supposed to say dense.

OP is such a smart fellow

So that's why the aliens are afraid of us...it looks like a huge Earth battle fleet.