Author Topic: Holy forget, Humanity  (Read 9166 times)

But that's still way to many damn satellites.
Who the forget are you to say how many satellites is "Too Many"?

I can bet that each satellite is 50 miles apart.
If you take into account
A. The fact that they're obviously NOWHERE NEAR THAT BIG (a satellite the size of new york, oh dear!), yeah, it's not that bad.
B. Taking off A, the space between each will indeed be ridiculous large.
yeah, it doesn't rally matter.

Who the forget are you to say how many satellites is "Too Many"?
a sane person who doesn't want the earth to look like a ball covered in ravenous gnats

also, not long ago the earth made astronauts moving around the moon to see the earthrise cry like little girls

now its probably vomit.

a sane person who doesn't want the earth to look like a ball covered in ravenous gnats

also, not long ago the earth made astronauts moving around the moon to see the earthrise cry like little girls

now its probably vomit.

What the hell are you talking about?

Things that are farther away will look smaller. No, the satellite isn't the size of New York. It's like saying your thumb is the size of the empire state building because that's how it looks in perspective.

now its probably vomit.
No, are you stupid? It's not like we take daily strolls around the moon. 30 men have seen earthrise, and those are the 30 men that flew Apollo missions 8-18. A manned ship has NEVER left Earth orbit since.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:03:36 PM by Sirrus »

Oh my God, this excites me almost as much as the Burj Khalifa! Wait, maybe more! No, can't be... but it has to be!

No, are you stupid? It's not like we take daily strolls around the moon. 30 men have seen earthrise, and those are then 30 men that flew Apollo missions 8-18. A manned ship has NEVER left Earth orbit since.

also i was talking about orbiting the moon and seeing an earthrise not walking
well they thought earth was like holy stuff thats beautiful dog

did i say anyone went to take DAILY STROLES AREOUDN THE MOON no i didn't.

i was talking about those 30 people.
now go talk to someone else and try to actually say something relevant

I thought we had like, five.

:c

edit: God should just http://www.wowhead.com/spell=47502

a little more than that i think
well what the forget do i know

I thought we had like, five.

:c
You were much mistaken, my friend.

well they thought earth was like holy stuff thats beautiful dog

did i say anyone went to take DAILY STROLES AREOUDN THE MOON no i didn't.

i was talking about those 30 people.
now go talk to someone else and try to actually say something relevant
I'm about to stop having this conversation because you're obviously not worth my time. You said "now" as in "the present" as in "we have done this recently." The last Apollo mission was thirty eight years ago.

What would happen if, say, all of them were to simultaneously explode in great fire balls of death. :o

I'm about to stop having this conversation because you're obviously not worth my time. You said "now" as in "the present" as in "we have done this recently." The last Apollo mission was thirty eight years ago.
38 years isn't all that long in retrospect. I believe he was saying that now it probably looks horrid, even though those years ago it had been quite amazing. I could be wrong, but one of you may have  just misinterpreted what the other said.

Also, it was only 38 years ago?

If he obviously isn't worth your time, then why do you keep replying to him.