Author Topic: Holy forget, Humanity  (Read 9275 times)

we should put cities on the sun

energy would be easy
Sadly the sun is neither liquid nor gaseous, so everything would fall to the middle and be mushed. Shame.

WE WILL COAT THE SUN IN METAL

I'm about to stop having this conversation because you're obviously not worth my time. You said "now" as in "the present" as in "we have done this recently." The last Apollo mission was thirty eight years ago.
que loving assumption song

i never loving actually said that the last apollo mission was anytime near the present

try and get to the point on which I was actually talking about instead of going nearly off-topic about stupid stuffty details that get you all pumped up

I was talking about the difference in the appearance of the earth since the last apollo mission, which I never loving stated was anytime near this point.

All I am saying is that the Earth has drastically changed, but I am not very sure if it's evidently physical, but it has changed in the last fifty years.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 05:08:49 PM by The Titanium »

ahahahaha
why the forget do i always end up stopping all posting in a topic?
seriously, half the time I post in a topic everyone just stops posting

I never said I wanted those satellites.

Though they are "needed" for modern society, they make our atmosphere look ugly to anyone viewing from outside.
just like the movie wall-e.

For all the people wanting a more realistic representation you can download Celestia and check it out. It uses a generic model for most of the satellites, except stuff like the ISS and the voyager satellites, etc.
I saw this through Celestia before too. I was like wtf when I first saw it.

ahahahaha
why the forget do i always end up stopping all posting in a topic?
seriously, half the time I post in a topic everyone just stops posting

You're like King Midas, or something.

Thats Bullstuff right? I know that there going to be  A LOT farther apart, But seriously. Is there actually that many up there?

This is a visual representation of where satellites orbit. The biggest satellites are as big as a semi-trailer, while the smallest ones are about as big as a beach ball. The typical satellite is about as big as a row of filing cabinets.

Every calm the forget down.

This is a visual representation of where satellites orbit. The biggest satellites are as big as a semi-trailer, while the smallest ones are about as big as a beach ball. The typical satellite is about as big as a row of filing cabinets.

Every calm the forget down.

THE GNATS ARE GOING TO DESTROY US All!