Author Topic: Holy forget, Humanity  (Read 9342 times)

Code: [Select]
NASA: lol lets launch more

Code: [Select]
NASA: lol lets launch more

Russians always want to launch more things into space.

Russians always want to launch more things into space.
Like nukes.

And Chimps. And Cats. And Cardboard Boxes.
And silver beach balls with rods hanging off of them.

And silver beach balls with rods hanging off of them.

That was not a spy sattelite, it was a Bannanna.

In the video it looked like 70%+ of them were crammed in lower orbit, while as you got farther away they really thin out. Does it cost more to launch one higher?

In the video it looked like 70%+ of them were crammed in lower orbit, while as you got farther away they really thin out. Does it cost more to launch one higher?
More rocket fuel.
More impulsiveness.
More money.

No wonder we haven't had aliens land here yet, they probably can't get through the damn satellites.

No wonder we haven't had aliens land here yet, they probably can't get through the damn satellites.
No stuff, that's why their space ships burn up in the atmosphere, they hit too many satellites.

This is a visual representation of where satellites orbit. The biggest satellites are as big as a semi-trailer, while the smallest ones are about as big as a beach ball. The typical satellite is about as big as a row of filing cabinets.

Every calm the forget down.

This is how the government wil distract us, before firing the OPlaCs.
So is this.

You're a dumbass. Those satellites are no bigger than a room and probably aren't even visible even if you're in orbit. I guess by your logic, the whole surface of the earth looks like a house because there's so many houses in the world?
No, you're the dumbass for not paying attention, much less reading the topic.

I KNOW THEY AREN'T THAT BIG.
I said there are just way too damn many.

You're right there are way too damn many!!!

..We don't really think in the long term, do we?

HOW IS THE HUMAN RACE GOING TO GET OFF OF EARTH WHEN THE COWS GO MAD?!