Author Topic: Zombie survival; PK1M Pandemic  (Read 64708 times)

Miraculously we make it to an uninfected area of Australia. We end up in a small unknown town called Reef Town. They (luckily) had a hospital, so I went there and got my leg set and put in a cast. For the next three weeks I am in a cast and on crutches.

+5 health!
+10 speed!

Aaaaanyways, Once, Blaze, and I jump into the helicopter.

"Wow! This is so cool! I've never been in a helicopter before!" I shout in amazement.
I nail a few zombies after putting on my (very oversized) Ghillie Suit.

-10 .22 ammo!

I place all of my weapons into my backpack, and do the same for the amunnition. I load all of my .45 Auto ammo into their mags, and place those into the mag holders. I then hook the mag holders to my belt.

JOURNAL: Day 2

We are getting close to australia. I just put on my Defense Suit. (Blockland supersuit)

+20 Defense

We are about to land. Jake is scared up high. I just installed a new feature on his collar: Tracking Device

Collar Upgrade; Tracking Device (This is being displayed on my iPad Omega, iPad Omega is my version of iPad that has 2 small robotic arms that can mechanically edit stuff, right now adding a small tracking chip to the collar)The tracking device can locate the collar's location anywhere in the world. If the collar becomes detached from Jake, an emergency alert message will be displayed on the iPad Omega.

Once we are in the hospital, I try to hook up some of my marine buddies. Everyone is dead or hiding out. Hawaii is now overrun and my family has moved to Australia. My wife bought another house and I tell the group we might want to go there  and rest. Plus, I wanna see my wife and kids.

Once we are in the hospital, I try to hook up some of my marine buddies. Everyone is dead or hiding out. Hawaii is now overrun and my family has moved to Australia. My wife bought another house and I tell the group we might want to go there  and rest. Plus, I wanna see my wife and kids.
Sure, I'll go.
Where is it?
Don't tell me...it's on...Maple street...is it?

yep. And it's not far. Plus, i have tons of ammo hidden there. It's  a vacation house, so i packed a lot in.

My old girlfriend from highschool lives there.

She will do anything to kill me.
She hates me.

I have some marine buddies who i did not mention who live in the same house. They're moving in today.

I have some marine buddies who i did not mention who live in the same house. They're moving in today.
Exactly what I mean...
"Oh I just so happen to be friends with some marines! Can't you find some marines? Can't you be saved by marines? Nooooo, they have to be your buddies and you are all going off to kill zombies.

As me and  the group walk down the block to our car I see a CEDA convoy come down the street.

Me and sky try to get their attention

-seconds later-

Skelo and Gina talk to the drivers of a anti-virus transport unit and persuade them to give us 4 viles of anti-virus.

WOO HOOOO!

I see a Chopper in the sky, then the chopper comes down and picks me up, then we left off and fly to a military base. 8 Hours Later I went to the air base section and I saw a plane and asked if I could go to Australia and I went. 12 Hours later I was in Australia, then I walked for 20 miles and saw movement in a house and aimed my Sniper at the house and saw a man talking with a kid...

I park my car on the beach and find three cars two of which contain dead corpses of people. I find 3 cans of food. My dog jumps up into the car and pulls out a piece of cloth. I decide to make a small tent and a fire to keep me warm. I will stay here for the night and eat my baked beans i decide.

My old girlfriend from highschool lives there.

She will do anything to kill me.
She hates me.

If I have to, I'll kill her with my shotgun before she kills you.

*chk-chk*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 04:18:20 PM by Gojira »

[profile] Dr.William berkin  
[weapons] Baseball bat , sawn-off shotgun and homemade flamethrower.
[invatory] nails , tape , bottled water , insta potato's , flashlight w/battries , med's , watergun's (for flamethrower )  [clothing] Rob zombie shirt , skater shoes , sports jacket , blue jeans.                                                                                                                   

currently In France in a Small town. wakes up to screaming and gunfire. grabs weapons and gear and heads out to the car but it's gone. guess i have to walk.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 04:23:10 PM by Blockoverlord »

a few hours later finds a car with the keys inside decides to take it as far as the airport. Arrives at the airport and the car runs out of gas. i'm gonna need to find someone that can drive a Plane...

More, more! I like it Blockoverlord!