5 (17.2%)
No
13 (44.8%)
<3
6 (20.7%)
Touch Me
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Buhbookabuhpkapkapkapkapka 4 - Halloween Edition  (Read 6687 times)

if you dont like buhforgetkapkaprichards or whatever the hell its named, get out. nobody demands you to click these threads

and i hate making that point but seriously you're all acting like loving children

I agree.

What's funny is that most of you would star in it if Yogamoanyo asked you and then after you star in it, you'd love it. I don't see why you all hate it. It's a silly video about Blockland and it promotes popularity. If you don't like it, don't watch it, don't post, and don't go around hating everyone in the video. You are all a big bandwagon hate group. :c

if you dont like buhforgetkapkaprichards or whatever the hell its named, get out. nobody demands you to click these threads

and i hate making that point but seriously you're all acting like loving children
I agree with you entirely.

Also everyone in this video now earns cigarette status.

That means you
Kalphiter
Menen
Daenth.
Oh hey Seventh, you missed Tom Gunn, Kiwibear, SupremeGuy, Excaliber, Metal, Xavit, Duck Invaders, and Roknrollwill.
And you avoid answering to my post proving you wrong. <3
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 09:58:04 AM by Daenth »

I came back to fighting lol

if you hate it that bad do what i do and act like you like it

yoga does this solely to see your hate, if hes anything of what i think he is

if you hate it that bad do what i do and act like you like it

yoga does this solely to see your hate, if hes anything of what i think he is
He is quite a troll

What's funny is that most of you would star in it if Yogamoanyo asked you and then after you star in it, you'd love it. I don't see why you all hate it. It's a silly video about Blockland and it promotes popularity. If you don't like it, don't watch it, don't post, and don't go around hating everyone in the video. You are all a big bandwagon hate group. :c
Everything you said is so loving flawed its hilarious.

What's funny is that most of you would star in it if Yogamoanyo asked you and then after you star in it, you'd love it.
How can you speak for what all of us would do? You act like Yogamoanyo is some amazing respected director and we would all do anything to be in his mediocre films. I can say with absolute certainty that if he asked me I sure as hell would not participate.

It's a silly video about Blockland and it promotes popularity.
No, it promotes an overused meme that the OP knows pisses off over half the members of the forums.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, don't post, and don't go around hating everyone in the video.
I did not watch it, but what I do have to see is the countless topics the moronic OP posts about this stuff. He even admitted to posting variations of this video 4 times as well as the other topic gaining idiotic participants like yourself. No, I don't have to watch, but I do have to see the enormous amounts of spam this idiot is bringing to these forums.

You are all a big bandwagon hate group. :c
Oh yes, that is it. We are just bandwagoning. Because nobody can have their own loving opinion on something. I guess if you happen to agree with something that has already been stated you are bandwagoning! No, this isn't a bandwagon. This is a group of people who don't want to see stuff like this on our forums. By your logic, I guess you are bandwagoning with the people who like this video!

So unless you know exactly what we are thinking, stop attempting to speak for us.

-snip-
Don't you have anything better to do? Like, breaking things or something?

loving raging over a youtube video

oh my god go forget yourself

I don't think this turned out well.

Tom's never doing this again.

We shall make our own amazingly stupid videos instead!

All in All, this SUCKED.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:31:46 PM by TeslaCoil »

Don't you have anything better to do? Like, breaking things or something?

loving raging over a youtube video

oh my god go forget yourself
Nah, I go to work in 10 mins. Nothing I can think of.

And actually, I was just pointing out the flaws that Daenth argued. So unless you have anything better to say then "forget you you loving idiot your so loving stupid" just shut the hell up. Because it doesn't look like I'm the one raging.

Hypocrite.

Nah, I go to work in 10 mins. Nothing I can think of.

And actually, I was just pointing out the flaws that Daenth argued. So unless you have anything better to say then "forget you you loving idiot your so loving stupid" just shut the hell up. Because it doesn't look like I'm the one raging.

Hypocrite.

You're one of the reason I keep doing this.

You're one of the reason I keep doing this.

Ah, to troll huh?

Not everything is "trolling".
Does that mean that you don't count the time you got on skype named as 'snake man' or 'mr snake' or some other name containing snake and spammed atleast 3 people with a wall of snake spam as trolling?

Does that mean that you don't count the time you got on skype named as 'snake man' or 'mr snake' or some other name containing snake and spammed atleast 3 people with a wall of snake spam as trolling?
He did that ? D: