Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 251409 times)

What if you put a full song in your music folder, but when people join your server you put the welcome message to leave and download the song so they won't have to wait?
No one wants to download that crap.

Less than 500kb are you serious? "After_School_Special.ogg" is 624kb. :(
And, it's default so people don't have to download it.
Common sense.

:/ I guess I just won't post songs on here then.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:20:57 PM by cross93 »

I will just post my 1mb songs and dare people to use it on their server...

Which is the easiest way of changing a stereo track to a mono track? Cookies for whoever can answer me XD  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Which is the easiest way of changing a stereo track to a mono track? Cookies for whoever can answer me XD  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Better yet, split the two audio tracks into separate files and play them coming from separate speakers. True stereo sound in Blockland!

Better yet, split the two audio tracks into separate files and play them coming from separate speakers. True stereo sound in Blockland!
Woah... thanx  :cookieMonster: here is your cookiez >  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: But I would still like to knwo how to convert the stereo's to mono's

Don't post full songs because...
  1.  No one wants to wait for that crap to download from your server
  2.  I don't want to get beat down by the RIAA

Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.

PS.  Someone figure out which files aren't appropriate and remove them or report them using the "report to moderator" link, please.
why not just download the songs in the first place what the heck is the RIAA?

why not just download the songs in the first place what the heck is the RIAA?
Recording Industry Association of America
People post music in mono .ogg formats, but it must be limited to only parts of songs because distributing full songs is a breach of copyright laws and is illegal. If the RIAA found out there was full songs being posted for download on this forum, they could have the entire forum shut down, as well as Badspot getting heavily fined, and potentially jailed.

what do we use to cut em down?

lol i like your picture awaoken