Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 251386 times)

Which is the easiest way of changing a stereo track to a mono track? Cookies for whoever can answer me XD  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
go to audausity (oops) and open the song delete part of it and go to split stereo track and go there again for both and click mono and export it as a ogg vorbis if this is to hard go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3sn3EB0gQQ this is darkhaz's not mine  :cookieMonster:

lol leave the the crap in the stuff cuoz we dont need any fuken stuff!!!!! :cookie:

Some of the posts in http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=101957.0

lol leave the the crap in the stuff cuoz we dont need any fuken stuff!!!!! :cookie:
What the hell is this?

WTF?

Don't post full songs because...
  1.  No one wants to wait for that crap to download from your server
  2.  I don't want to get beat down by the RIAA

Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.

PS.  Someone figure out which files aren't appropriate and remove them or report them using the "report to moderator" link, please.

listen to him. he is a moderator, you know

Post full songs because...
  1.  Everyone wants to wait for that crap to download from your server
  2.  I want to get beat down by the RIAA

Don't Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.

lulz.
But Please. listen to the Man.

Please note this is a JOKE

umm... how exactly do i post a song to the blockland forums to be shared by others? i worked on editing a short mp3 stereo song into a barely clipped mono ogg format for an entire morning and now, for some reason it takes extra long for ppls to download it.

I agree with badspot about the full songs.

Can we post spotify links?

Can we post spotify links?

I HAD YOUR PROFILE IMAGE.....LOL (sorry for caps)

how long should the maximum time be?

ummm i wish to know WHY cant we post full songs?? i mean why not? UH?! i just repliyed to a linken park song and he erpeted barrly a 1/2 of the song! it sounds terrible!

LISTEN UP EVERYONE HURRY UP AND POST FULL SONGS WITH OR WITH OUT LERIKS IT WILL SOUND BETTER! SPACE GUY RUNS THE PLACE NOT THIS GUY     

LOVE M4-16 :)    (well more like rage)
Oh stuff.
Man was i a noob.
Im much better now guys.
But i swear to GOD!! I asked a bunch of people on space guys server when i was new and they said you ran the place.
Badspot rocks tho. :3
LOVE M4-16 :),did i really say that?!

We don't need a stupid poll to decide on this.

Badspot has spoken. We now obey this rule forever.

Or have him crack down on you like the FBI and ban you
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:12:40 PM by anbidas125 »

how do i make a song into summin playable on blockland?

Yes, change it to .ogg and put the line ( _ ) when you are spacing or it will not show up in the game.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 08:48:48 PM by anbidas125 »