Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 251401 times)

where did my sounds go?

none of them were full songs, and most of them were under the size limit :(

it said Sound Stereo detected music "" deleting datatbloc... its annoying i know

That ain't funny. :O
No Badspot means no Blockland! D:
And no Badspot, means also no bowing down to the almighty anymore! D';
OMG YOU TRAITOR! :O

Uum... Im 'bout to buy this game and.. If i pay money for it there IS no almighty.
And I expect Badspot to Quote this. Guss what badspot, I havent bought it yet.. So no getting cranky on meh or ill change mah mind XD

Well.....I see Why Badspot would be beaten down by the RIAA

Alright.. I've been working on a new project, and I need some space-like songs... so I decided to check around, and I remembered that I used to play EVE and some songs there were pretty catchy. So I checked on the EVE homepage and I found that all the music there is free to download from CCP. If I post it on the forums (if it's under 500k), is it pirating? Shouldn't be, if it was given out for free by CCP, right?

EDIT: Ha ha... nevermind, I found out a way to slice the music in half and make it sound good. :D

Audacity is a great program. :P
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 03:03:19 PM by Flame »

Dude you put the sounds in your music Folider! in your add-ons folider i just right click

jsut no full songs dumbpoops.

ive found alot of full songs.should i have reported them..?

Don't post full songs because...
  1. Have 2 seperate files of it.
  2. Nobody wants to wait for all that @#$! to download from your server.

ok look blockanians. Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.

PS.  Someone figure out which files aren't appropriate such as Enim-Buisness or That @#$%ing Jar Of Dirt,and remove them or report them using the "report to moderator" link, please.

Anyways people might hate your songs.

Dude you put the sounds in your music Folider! in your add-ons folider i just right click

downloading a song:move the ogg to your Blockland/Add-Ons/music
making your own song:Get http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/masters.html wavepad
and open wavepad,drag an mp3 into it,delete some parts so the song isnt full,select everything,click edit and repeat loop,put in 3,save it,close wavepad,open wavepad again,click tools>batch converter,click add file and find your mp3 loop,click next,keep in untitled.wmp or whatever and on commands click add>convert to mono,then choose the file type .ogg,and when its done saving that you must move the ogg file you made into your Blockland/Add-Ons/Music.

the most important is making it mono.

you shouldnt have any trouble now.

if you decide to keep the full song just dont post it here.nobody wants to wait for all that junk to download
       <-------- JUNK

from your server.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 07:46:25 AM by Pacnet2010 »

dude seriously a robloxian for an avatar

where did my sounds go?

dude they are sounds not music read what the topic here is about this is the music addons list not the sounds addons list

CDS ARE OUTDATED >:D
CDs are outdated bluray is new dated  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 01:24:27 AM by manofthefuture »

CDs are outdated bluray is new dated  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: <--------------Example how the CDs are so outdated

Anyways people might hate your songs.
says the guy with the robloxian picture for his avatar

says the guy with the robloxian picture for his avatar
You're a loving idiot.
dude seriously a robloxian for an avatar
And so are you.