Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 266688 times)

can somebody help me? i make a loop of a song, add it to my music and it just says stereo sound dected removing. Its about 450kb in size. Please. its a hatsune miku song

The loop needs to be MONO format.

Ok, guys, is there a way around the Blockland ignoring any music larger than 1 mb? I converted one of my FAVORITE tracks (yes it loops, it is vgm) and its a little over 2.5 mb. (I plan on linking the client to it and some other stuff on join on the theory that it will take a LOT less time to DL through a browser than through BL)

I dont want to lose to much in the way of quality, so is there a way around this?

Ok, guys, is there a way around the Blockland ignoring any music larger than 1 mb? I converted one of my FAVORITE tracks (yes it loops, it is vgm) and its a little over 2.5 mb. (I plan on linking the client to it and some other stuff on join on the theory that it will take a LOT less time to DL through a browser than through BL)

I dont want to lose to much in the way of quality, so is there a way around this?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=168212.0

so wait, even if you own a copyright on a song you can't use a different file size...
Well that eliminates my plan to put all my stuff on BL...

SWAT, post your songs in parts. Easy to do an event system... timing may be an issue.

if you have BOUGHT and then somehow transferred the track into an .ogg file, would you allow us to use it on our server, as long as we dont upload it for download?

because my pc has a massive database of music that belongs to my mum but im allowed to copy tracks and transfer them into different versions such as .Ogg and .wmv or anything, so could i perhaps?

i do understand that no one wants to wait for that stuff to download of anything when they join my server, but im only planning to use it on a single player mission thing for my brother to learn to build advanced things.....

can we do full songs if we give the makers credit?

can we do full songs if we give the makers credit?
handicap full songs arent allowed because they exceed the max ammount of data even if u did manage to get a full song in  blockland it would take forever to load
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:00:12 PM by Dragonoid-X »

handicap full songs arent alloed because they exceed the max ammount of data even if u did manage to get a full dong in  blockland it would take forever to load
huehuehue "dong"

I'd like to start removing things that are not looping, too big, or not mono.  Report them if you see any.
What if the guy only knows how to make stereo sound?

OGM IDOIT Y U BUMP!!!!!11!!!
It's a sticky. You can't bump.

Edit: Sorry, didn't detect the sarcasm.
And why did I reply to an old post?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:53:01 PM by dargereldren »