Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 251355 times)

Can we post spotify links?
Umm... No?

how long should the maximum time be?
The time doesn't matter, just the file size.

Yes, change it to .ogg and put the line ( _ ) when you are spacing or it will not show up in the game.
Don't forget to make it mono, too.

Umm... No?

I think spotify would only work like that if you owned it and were in an ok country.  it's probably ok but most people here are americans, with SOME british.

I know that, its just what for would he/she post spotify links?
You just can post the name of the song and artist, and i'm pretty shure that most of everyone here doesn't have spotify.
But i'm happy that i have. C:

Yeah i just notice.

I was wandering if I could use full music in single player, then De-activate it in multi player or would they still have to download ....

I was wandering if I could use full music in single player, then De-activate it in multi player or would they still have to download ....
No Nan your good that'll work.
As long as you paid for it you should'nt have
any problem with private use so tune that music
as loud is it can go :D

Low member in blockland society
DoctorPwn

I don't want to get beat down by the RIAA
XD i can picture that: he's working on the computer when the RIAA busts down the door and starts whacking him with police batons and he goes and gets a Desert Eagle
and blasts them all down

is about 1 minute song too much? Because asses I want to use the song "Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom" by Parry Gripp.

how about when i make a single player server and i have a full song?(just and idea i don't even know how to upload full songs just to me oh wait yea i do)

You heard the man speak, he dont wana be beat down by the RIAA, jsut no full songs dumbpoops.

Let the Fact stand that if you compose music yourself you have an automatic legal (but not somewhat-official) copyright, so full songs can be posted if you allegedly wrote them.

However, keep the KB's low.

Wanna load faster? Go to options, press network, un-check all the boxes with a check mark, It works! NOT A LIE!!! (off topic T_T ) I wish we can post full songs :'( but can we try?!  :panda:

►►►Why isnt this locked like the others? /random question

Because Badspot wanted people like you to wonder.

lol fits the song "dont download this song" Weird Al