Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46063 times)

4:15 PM - The Titanium: should i make it a rule that you cant use backspace
4:16 PM - Beam: yes
NEW RULE:
YOU CAN'T USE BACKSPACE
hue hue sory bros

Like I said, it's an idea, so I kinda came up with it then and there... I'm waaaay behind that potential part currently... But I'm good at coming up with random book ideas :D
How did the story and plot and characters just pop in your head? Usually I strain over an idea to see if it may have any huge, massive faults in the future.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:03:08 PM by The Titanium »

The foye kuixars=ds were waurubf ri vw oucjws ti vy rgw xinuaauibwe =m q=/

I woke up, with swaeat drioppping from myu gorejhead. I wondfered whjen it would come and get me. I looked at my watcj/ midnighe. I wished goer the radience of the sun, as i hated the night. all the shafows, leering over me just made me want to sit a little inside. I tried to sleep again, bu tit was to no avai. as io

oh my god what did i just type

How did the story and plot and characters just pop in your head? Usually I strain over an idea to see if it may have any huge, massive faults in the future.
Well, I had been pondering the thought of that piece but didn't know who to put in it and where, and so I just put in a pre-existing character and came up with a gibberish name on a previous planet with the book's focus point.
 So it's just a collage of random ideas mushed together in a second but makes no sense really... Odd, I've never really done something like that before...

O pmce emt to the forest to get some apples and got 22222

Translate:
 I once went to the forest to get some apples and got 2222

I woke up, with swaeat drioppping from myu gorejhead. I wondfered whjen it would come and get me. I looked at my watcj/ midnighe. I wished goer the radience of the sun, as i hated the night. all the shafows, leering over me just made me want to sit a little inside. I tried to sleep again, bu tit was to no avai. as io

oh my god what did i just type
He says this story is called
ADRENALINE
and here
is ADRENALINE
THE AUDIO ADAPTATION
http://www.mediafire.com/?058skql1t9xwr7r#1

He says this story is called
ADRENALINE
and here
is ADRENALINE
THE AUDIO ADAPTATION
http://www.mediafire.com/?058skql1t9xwr7r#1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

moonlight whisklers

the night was wet and my richard was hard, i crept out of bed lightly and went to the kitche, this odd aroma coaught my hand and i flew out the winod.w stood infront of me was an enormous pg with a moustache and tophat. he spoke to me in a soft voice, tickling my soul as he spoke. i listned wied eyed as he told me " i have a p[roposition, u kill the ambassador of china and ill grant ur biggest whish." i crept into my jet and flew away to china,.

ojnce upon a time there was a big csdtle snf s gisnt liveed in it . je paddded the tim bu earing monkeys rhat vtued as hjr ste them

Oh  god lol

Hmmm, I think I'll have another go at this...
 Picking up where I left off:

...nitte began to spill in the cavern, flooding it. Why wasn't it exiting the cavern, Zallek wondered? All to late, she realized that she had gone on a downward slope and was now in the deepest part of the shallow cavern. The sticky red subtance burned her, but was trapping her. Axerion had to be the worst off, she thought, as he was yet weakened from the previous cave in.
---
 A couple hours later, Magnus arrived on the rocky surface of the planet Zaa Prime, yet in pursuit of the one Vectra called "Zallek". As if copying her data wasn't enough, the idiot just had to steal her ship.
 Magnus stepped out of the stolen ship, the XERENS-2569-RCS, and surveyed the arid terrain before her. Not too far in the distance, Magnus could make out the outline of her ship, the CRS-ARSS-4723. It looked like it was damaged, as if Zallek had crashed it upon landing.
 Looking at the ground, Magnus saw footprints similar to her own leading to a cave. Following it, Magnus found parts of the copied suit laying at the entrance. Wa-

Dangit, keep on going over: 62.04 seconds :P
 Now that part is new... It's shorter because I had to put a bit of thought into it.

Once apuda a dime dersa warrs a jkida dat olajyed blockkaldfnand and theng he diewaed/ theaeer ernadf.

Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few... :P

Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few... :P
nope
twitter

nope
twitter
De-motivational poster from Despair Inc. that's hanging next to my computer. It's titled: BLOGGING