Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46062 times)

Hmmm, I think I'll have another go at this...
 Picking up where I left off:

...nitte began to spill in the cavern, flooding it. Why wasn't it exiting the cavern, Zallek wondered? All to late, she realized that she had gone on a downward slope and was now in the deepest part of the shallow cavern. The sticky red subtance burned her, but was trapping her. Axerion had to be the worst off, she thought, as he was yet weakened from the previous cave in.
---
 A couple hours later, Magnus arrived on the rocky surface of the planet Zaa Prime, yet in pursuit of the one Vectra called "Zallek". As if copying her data wasn't enough, the idiot just had to steal her ship.
 Magnus stepped out of the stolen ship, the XERENS-2569-RCS, and surveyed the arid terrain before her. Not too far in the distance, Magnus could make out the outline of her ship, the CRS-ARSS-4723. It looked like it was damaged, as if Zallek had crashed it upon landing.
 Looking at the ground, Magnus saw footprints similar to her own leading to a cave. Following it, Magnus found parts of the copied suit laying at the entrance. Wa-

Dangit, keep on going over: 62.04 seconds :P
 Now that part is new... It's shorter because I had to put a bit of thought into it.

This story is really good. I would go to a actuall book store and pay lots of money to read this book.

It was 1997 and Jerry was on his way to the milk wa van. It was hisdaily job, however this day would be very different. Along the way a rogue cat, Mr. Picle, attacke him.Gunry for milk, th cat clawed at his face. Bloodpoured into the ilk, the cat licking every last drop. But Jerry was no more. And Mr. Picles would never be caught. That is, not till the police kill cat rape lol.

,axis ;ppl at the generator when something came up on his face no just kiddigng a messafge came up and it said oh noes singularity immemntn max sis a poopy whoipe in his pants and ran out byr things happend and the city was gone

max survived he ran to a abandond store and took evertinh and punched some trees and crafted planks and make sticks and a shovel and went under ground where he got killed by man eating spiders

the end

assasa dfggg dfdfffff doogs aaaaaaa
i suck at typing

One say thar was a fh bane gkf h mine lie to hue ask hi.

This story is really good. I would go to a actuall book store and pay lots of money to read this book.
Heh, I'm hoping to maybe get it published :)
 But my last test book took a year to write... I'm writing my books by hand and it's tiring... Continuing on, I suppose, seeing where the seconds take me:

-lking into the cave, there was a surprising amount of Kkryonitte laying in a large pool in the deeper area. Rocks stood out of it, seeming to have fallen from the ceiling, as it was rugged and uneven. "Wonder if Zallek was here," Magnus muttered, her muffled voice echoing in the cave, suggesting that it was much deeper. Switching on her helmet lights, Magnus could see that this cave was full of KKryonite. At least it couldn't hurt her anymore... Magnus shuddered at the earlier memory. At least that... thing was gone.
 Going against her gut, Magnus stepped deeper into the cave. It seemed as if the darkness behind her was pressing her onward, bidding her into the deeper areas of the cave. There really wasn't much in the deeper caverns, besides dead plants and veins of Kkryonitte.
 After a couple minutes of walking, the narrowing tunnel opened up into a massive room, but instead of Kkryonitte, it was full of a purple subs-

Ha! Below the limit! 59.62!

EDIT: Gah, where did I even come up with this stuff?

Carol seems to be extremley good with her hands.

:cookieMonster:

Carol seems to be extremley good with her hands.

:cookieMonster:
Heh. I've recently started taking a typing class and it's worked pretty well. As well as being used to playing fast when you play the piano.
 Unless you're being sarcastic, which I'm guessing you are?

ONCE APON AN TIME THERE WAS AN BOY WHO DID AN THING AND MADE SOME DINNER
he then easploderd abd are cgeese ,
 blue cheese/
the end

What I attempted to type:
Once upon a time there was a boy who did a thing and made some dinner.
He then exploded and ate cheese,
blue cheese.
The end

One day. O was at the [pp; woyh ,y froemd. O was sp sared at gpomg om the water )(O was -_ ;p;. O was - thpgigh. dp O wemt there tp omvestogate!!!!! :p;. the wprd Ovestogate os O cpmomceodoemce :p;. <Mu mped

Lol, I fail at typing for A long time with my eyes closed ":p

hi ney bane us vuv y ab awesi be abd gagaga u jyjjed be dejf gye gye gye geji be assssssssddddddfffff asdsfsdaadshjf hue asdf heko kelp asddfadsfa

One day a purple  pmik thing anmed Jaohn was ealking down the street when he suddenly was launcvhed into the air and went to ehavem! gpd told him rhaty his death was a accidenly but he died anyways
 the end

,axis ;ppl at the generator when something came up on his face no just kiddigng a messafge came up and it said oh noes singularity immemntn max sis a poopy whoipe in his pants and ran out byr things happend and the city was gone

max survived he ran to a abandond store and took evertinh and punched some trees and crafted planks and make sticks and a shovel and went under ground where he got killed by man eating spiders

the end
CONGRATULATIONS, HERE IS YOUR stuff!
http://www.mediafire.com/?g2jq7yc0y0p97c0
lol