Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46668 times)

Nice cropping of your avatar -I can decipher it a little better now. Still a bit hard to make out, though.

There was a creeper that wanted hugs and the miner didn't want to give the creeper hugs so the creeper killed the miner by exploding.

Nice cropping of your avatar -I can decipher it a little better now. Still a bit hard to make out, though.
Umm... I didn't crop it... This is an entirely different image. Notice how she's sitting, not standing.

Top is my current, bottom was the old one.
 And no, I don't bother to rename any of my files.

derp thats pretty much exemplary of how i really cant make it out
:U

I have another story:

Trix Really Are for Kids:

once upon a time a sillt little rabbit wanted trix bnuit the kids were like NO TIX FOR YOU THERY FOR KIDS AND THEN THE RABBIT WAS LIKE but i want some trix they look like a delicious fruity thing to eat they ebn look like bballsd! but in the end they all ided because the trix were actually chicken strips from the planet earth.

the end

lol, problem is i have absolutely no idea how im going to do that

for now at least

derp thats pretty much exemplary of how i really cant make it out
:U
Yeah... I really suck with image editing, as I don't have one that can get the job done. The best program I have for editing is a slow internet editor called Picnik, and most of the features are locked to me unless I pay for them :P

my favorite program is paint.net

its just awesome
and its completely free
its like photoshop
but free
also theres some features that can be added from a certain community of add-on creators and etc

Ok, I may look it up if I can't figure out where my sister's Photoshop file is and copy it over to my computer...

Mine was based on an actual story here in the forums. :c

No one get's the reference because it's over a year old.

railing.

Zombir apocolyps

one time tgerea was two men sitting at homw watching a whole bunch of zombie movies. after that they got scared and went to bed. in the same one. after that when they woke up their dreas,fr jad beem trolw anout tje zombie apocolypse and then thehy all died because of theuir stuffty guns and then they came on a rtock and had bix weed climaxs.

END

Oranges

Oranges are my favorite fruit. They are juice and are orange. It's kind of silly that an orange is the color orange. I like spraying orange juice into people's eyes and make them blind. god I need a vetter life.