Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546506 times)

Don't worry guys. Jasa is letting me use CRP in my city, which will be open maybe tomorrow. My city - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196236.0

Oh, is there a way to raise the max lights and emitters on my server? It is 100 right now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:57:14 AM by Wink »

$Pref::Server::Quota::Environment = "500";

That should be right.

I did start my server and server loading stop something, Can you fix it please?

I did start my server and server loading stop something, Can you fix it please?
I saw earlier it was an add-on. You can delete it.

How much Mbps is used for 100 players? what would someone's upload speed need to be?

so with a 4.2 Mbps uploadi  could host my own dedi and host one off your service?

so with a 4.2 Mbps uploadi  could host my own dedi and host one off your service?

That sounds like it would work, and open up a better server of yours.

That sounds like it would work, and open up a better server of yours.
yea i plan to host one dedicated of what i really REALLY want to host (i always enjoying hosting MY stuff of course) and one rapid cycling thing for what everyone else wants each week (and what i want because i like all my own servers!).

Don't listen to other people, they are fools, just host what you want and all will be well.

Hey, I would just like to thank Kalphiter for having such a simple to run, easy to get working, and lag free server hosting business.
I have been using it for 6 months now and i would just like to recommend it to any and all future buyers.
Kalphiter was very helpful and guiding and made it simple and easy to get the server running.
On the edge of buying it but still not sure? Go for it. its worth it.

start server won't repond.

Added expiration date at top of remote start/stop page. This should help a lot.