Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553075 times)

Sure, but they're more prone to happen and affect your quality of service on a cheaper, more oversold network.
I'm sure "cheaper, more oversold" networks attract a lot of Slicksilvers :cookieMonster:

I'm sure "cheaper, more oversold" networks attract a lot of Slicksilvers :cookieMonster:
didn't you say you were going to try to ddos rtb? how'd that go

didn't you say you were going to try to ddos rtb? how'd that go
No I didn't.

Your stupidity amuses me.

Kalph, how many clients are you maintaining for?

Kalph, how many clients are you maintaining for?
I'm not applying any billing for December and the beginning of this month, so technically about 25.

Lubhost = 60+
Kalph = 25

Lubhost = 60+
Kalph = 25
Oh boy, so much time to steal all his clients by offering a cheaper and better service!

Just calm down, please.

Why would anyone want to go with your service if you have a known history of being a fail troll and a complete idiot; are losing clients by the day to a hosting service run by two proven and prominent members of the community (if anything YOU are infamous); and the other service has a better interface with more features? Doesn't that seem just a bit silly to you? I definitely would never buy something from quite literally a village idiot.

Why would anyone want to go with your service if you have a known history of being a fail troll and a complete idiot; are losing clients by the day to a hosting service run by two proven and prominent members of the community (if anything YOU are infamous); and the other service has a better interface with more features? Doesn't that seem just a bit silly to you? I definitely would never buy something from quite literally a village idiot.
This. Its also funny he charges MORE than RTB for less quality.

everyone in this thread that isn't posting directly to ask about something regarding their server/pricing for server/troubleshooting for servers/similar is an idiot
just a heads up

everyone in this thread that isn't posting directly to ask about something regarding their server/pricing for server/troubleshooting for servers/similar is an idiot
just a heads up
I asked a legitimate question about why anyone would want to choose this service..

This. Its also funny he charges MORE than RTB for less quality.
My prices are the same...?

Tip: you really don't understand what's coming...

So if I have capability and motivation, what stops me from kicking RTB's ass?