Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 540736 times)

you're paying for a blockland server?

having kids is expensive you know
This is pretty pathetic.

The only thing you constantly have to say to me is something about my child, if it is that big of a loving concern to you, then go ahead and pay my bills yourself, otherwise forget off.

The only thing you constantly have to say to me is something about my child, if it is that big of a loving concern to you, then go ahead and pay my bills yourself, otherwise forget off.
Owned.

This is pretty pathetic.

i appreciate your response

One does not simply "own" Bolster.

i appreciate your response
And so now you take to quoting me in attempts to anger my on yet another personal level.

Will you ever learn that I couldn't give less of a stuff about you and anything you have to say?

And so now you take to quoting me in attempts to anger my on yet another personal level.

Will you ever learn that I couldn't give less of a stuff about you and anything you have to say?
He has his huge muscles, smoking hot girlfriend and a great australian education but still needs to be a tough guy to prove himself on the forums.. just leave him be

Oh, and I think I know why Glassy is acting the way he is http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=209499.msg5854270#msg5854270
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:31:39 PM by Ben Grapevine »

well you most certainly would not be getting so angry if you didn't give a stuff, just saying.

He has his huge muscles, smoking hot girlfriend and a great australian education but still needs to be a tough guy to prove himself on the forums.. just leave him be

Oh, and I think I know why Glassy is acting the way he is http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=209499.msg5854270#msg5854270
That's long gone, Try harder. 0/10

Haha
Owned.

i just want the best for your kid, even if you don't  :panda:

That's a reference to the physical incapability of someone to convince Boltster of anything.

i just want the best for your kid, even if you don't  :panda:
So less than $50 is going to decide my child's fate or not?  Pretty sure if this was so I would be a bit more concerned.

I can watch over my child all fine by myself, no help needed from you.

I'm having trouble implementing new add-ons to my Kaphost-hosted server.
The add-ons appear in the FTP, and the prefs show that the add-ons in question are enabled, but they and some new saves I transferred aren't showing up in-game when I start the server. Anything I'm doing wrong that might fix this?

That's long gone, Try harder. 0/10
Yes but I'm pretty confident that is why you became as mentally incapable as you are.