Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 540785 times)

It's not technically a crash because the game doesn't stop functioning, it's just that it's permanently stuck in a loop. It's about the same as most helicopter-caused crashes.
Wait, how do you crash the game with a helicopter?

Sorry for the connection issues, this was caused by a Windows bug that has a patch. This prevented the server from initiating connections to remote hosts (such as authenticating BL players), but left actual players on clients' servers alone because BL uses a connection-less protocol. The patch will take effect on the next server restart however it takes months for this issue to happen again and it can be fixed manually.

Due do unexpected circumstances, I had to restart the server. The networking service was stopped which means I have to put the server into debug mode to turn it back on. This may take up to 30 minutes. Fortunately, upon reboot, some memory issues will be fixed.

how would the file storage be, compared to anything else out there.
(i know i can google it but im on my phone and lazy)

damnet i lost build progress
That's why there's an autosaver. Specific details for autosave recovery will be posted once the server is back and ready.

Server is back online, it will be a few more minutes before I'm ready to open up again; I want to run some updates and change settings for better performance. No other complications expected.

Due do unexpected circumstances, I had to restart the server. The networking service was stopped which means I have to put the server into debug mode to turn it back on. This may take up to 30 minutes. Fortunately, upon reboot, some memory issues will be fixed.
You mean, like, poop...poo, poo poo, crap, s***, number two, doo doo, nature, fudged huggies, change my pants, business, toilet clogging, manure, dungs, bits, chunks, brown snow, diarrhea, problems, what mexican food does to my dad, overuse of toilet paper and constipation?

You mean, like, poop...poo, poo poo, crap, s***, number two, doo doo, nature, fudged huggies, change my pants, business, toilet clogging, manure, dungs, bits, chunks, brown snow, diarrhea, problems, what mexican food does to my dad, overuse of toilet paper and constipation?
There are much better, less self-degrading ways to point out a typo to someone.

There are much better, less self-degrading ways to point out a typo to someone.
That was very funny.

Update 34/34 Almost back online
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:50:26 PM by Kalphiter »

Service restored; sorry for that outage, guys.

Service restored; sorry for that outage, guys.
You should post an explanation on how to access the autosaves now, since it sounds like some people could use that information at the moment.

You should post an explanation on how to access the autosaves now, since it sounds like some people could use that information at the moment.
Woops, thanks for reminding me.

Autosaves are located in base/server/kaphost/autosave/

"auto0.bls" is the most recent autosave

Move auto0.bls to base/server/temp/temp.bls

Type /reloadbricks when you spawn in-game

The remote console's eval doesn't appear to be working.

EDIT: Fixed

EDIT:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:49:09 PM by Plexious »