Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 547057 times)

yes it is. kalphiter has been an issue for badspot and ephialtes for years now. hes on thin ice when it comes to what he can say and i dont blame ephialtes or badspot. its all kalphiter's fault. he needs to stop talking like he is better than others. (yeah haha haha say that i am no better haha haha)
I'm not the issue. Ephialtes and Lub have been harassing me for years and the victim is always getting punished. I do almost nothing and get banned for it.

I'm not the issue. Ephialtes and Lub have been harassing me for years and the victim is always getting punished. I do almost nothing and get banned for it.
You clearly have had to do something to provoke them to do it, there's no reason they would randomly pick you over anyone else.

you are the issue.
im gonna wrap this up with a sandwich brown townogy.

if someone eats your sandwich, then you eat 3 of their sandwiches, your issues are just going to get bigger before one can swallow their pride and stop eating the other's sandwich.
the second you eat one of ephialtes' sandwiches, hes going to ban you because you've already eaten 5000 of his sandwiches. he's also eaten 5000 of yours but that doesnt matter. he is the more powerful one and he is going to use that to get you to stop eating his sandwiches.

You clearly have had to do something to provoke them to do it, there's no reason they would randomly pick you over anyone else.

Definitely not randomly, cause Kalphiter has done bad things in the past.  But in the moment, he wasn't doing anything.  It's like a parent with a really bad kid.  He gets spanked every time he does something bad.  But when the kid is not doing something bad, the kid gets spanked just in case he does something bad in the future.  Seems twisted.

he's also eaten 5000 of yours but that doesnt matter. he is the more powerful one and he is going to use that to get you to stop eating his sandwiches.
doesn't make him the better person no matter the circumstances

doesn't make him the better person no matter the circumstances

Not the top worry.

Sorry, but I've been here longer than you.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=10369
I hope you know how to count.  My ID is an 8k, I have been on the forums since I bought the game.

I hope you know how to count.  My ID is an 8k, I have been on the forums since I bought the game.
That doesn't mean anything. So what if I was on the forums before I bought a key? I was still here on the community before you.

That doesn't mean anything. So what if I was on the forums before I bought a key? I was still here on the community before you.
I also joined in fall of 2008, so I doubt you were here 'earlier'.

Point is, Kalphiter has been a pain for far more people than a 'service'.  His actions have contributed a net negative.

If you have been here this long and don't see this, you either have a strong bias as his friend or know it but won't admit it.

Either way I would say the majority of the older forum members here know just what kind of special guy he is.

Obviously you've never noticed the countless help / coding help / modification discussion topics where he is a primary positive contributor to the solution/conclusion of the topic. You've experienced a type of bias where you simply cannot recognize anything that supports the counterargument. It's a logical fallacy you've fallen for, you need to actually look at the entire situation. When taking in all the information, it seems very well so that Kalphiter's contributions have far out weighed the slight hindrances he may have brought to a few people, alongside maybe making them feel not quite as well about themselves. He's received a far worse treatment than he ever gave anyone else.

As for when we joined...
Quote from: pecon7's profile
September 03, 2008
Quote from: Tezuni's profile
October 01, 2008

Obviously you've never noticed the countless help / coding help / modification discussion topics where he is a primary positive contributor to the solution/conclusion of the topic. You've experienced a type of bias where you simply cannot recognize anything that supports the counterargument. It's a logical fallacy you've fallen for, you need to actually look at the entire situation. When taking in all the information, it seems very well so that Kalphiter's contributions have far out weighed the slight hindrances he may have brought to a few people, alongside maybe making them feel not quite as well about themselves. He's received a far worse treatment than he ever gave anyone else.

As for when we joined...

He is not some kind of victim.  I recoginized his contributions by stating his total worth has been negative.  That implies he has had some posotive contributions.  Far from tipping the scale.  As for when we joined, that's just when we registered our profiles.  It's the same season of the year, so we've both been around the same time to see how he acts.  I am honestly doubting you are being genuine when you claim to think he's some kind of nice guy overall.  Because he's not.

I am honestly doubting you are being genuine when you claim to think he's some kind of nice guy overall.
...Maybe because you never tried to get to know him?

...Maybe because you never tried to get to know him?
Oh I have.  Everytime I have ever joined a server he always says 'hey Tezcigarette' and continues to berate me quite vigorously until I take the bait.  He thrives on arguments, insults, and is generally full of hate and spite.  I do not provoke him to do these things, but it appears he has some kind of vendetta against me and my server.  In fact, he pioneered the whole 'hating on tezuni is cool' trend.  And before you call me biased for experiencing this myself, I have seen him do this to numerous other people in-game and on the forums as well.  I think he is really unhappy in his life, so he vents by bashing people online.  Just a thought.

He thrives on arguments, insults, and is generally full of hate and spite.
This

I've seen him threaten to shut down one of the servers he hosts if I didn't unban him. even tho I banned him for being an overall pain and breaking the basic rules of the server.

what a handicapped ban reason. his posts in this topic are just as much flamebait as the others. "picking fights" lmfao might as well ban half the people in this topic, that's honestly handicapped.
I've literally had to teach Ephialtes and Lub how to design their features. Calling this subpar when this service and I were a strong guidance for other services is pretty insane to say.

they're all begging for a reply, what did kalphiter do that's worse than anyone else here?