Poll

How helpful and instructive do you find my tutorial?

Extremely!
145 (78%)
Fairly
29 (15.6%)
Not Very
6 (3.2%)
Not At All
6 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Mapping Tutorial  (Read 87201 times)

I have a question is that a texture or is that something you do in the action tab and also why isnt my water textured when i spawn it and one more thing my textures are always the ground texture how do i fix that btw can i get that texture u have or made?

[

Reading the tutorial should answer your questions... and I would advise you not to use the textures of others. It's better to get your own.

256x256 pixels JPEG or PNG image

And in Terrain Texture Painter you changed the texture to your texture and applied it to the ground?

Nvm i tried changing it to a 256 256 image in  paint.net because the pic resize didnt resize it 2 256.

picresize.com has worked fine for me for many a map.

I can't use torque so could someone make something like the attached photo for me so I can have a tunnel going through my mountain?

Unfortunately it is unlikely that anyone could make an interior for you, and it's also hard to make one a good length for the person (you don't want to rely on Mission Editor as it stretches textures).

Unfortunately it is unlikely that anyone could make an interior for you, and it's also hard to make one a good length for the person (you don't want to rely on Mission Editor as it stretches textures).
:( Ostinyo could

As I said, even if I made you an interior, I would be hard pressed to make it the correct size.

As I said, even if I made you an interior, I would be hard pressed to make it the correct size.
It's fine as long as you can walk in it.