Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482529 times)

i'm glad he clarified femalegirl

Tried a manga styled character.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:33:38 AM by Nixton 2.0 »

hey wtf that's really good

#8bit #belly #bellyexpansion #bellyinflation #butt #buttexpansion #buttinflation #chubby #chubbygirl #chubbyobese #fat #female #femalecharacter #femalegirl #girl #girlfemale #girlwoman #originalcharacter #pixel #pixelart #pixels #thighs #bellystuffing #chubbyplump #chubbywoman #belly_expansion #bellystomach #bellyspecial interest #chubbybelly #buttbooty #chubbybutt #chubbycute #8bitpixelart #8bitstyle #fatweightgain #thighsplump #chubbygut #ssbbwbelly #thighslovey #thighsolump #ssbbwwoman #ssbbwbreasts
mother of god you weren't joking

Tried a manga styled character.

Finally, a decently drawn anime character.

#8bit #belly #bellyexpansion #bellyinflation #butt #buttexpansion #buttinflation #chubby #chubbygirl #chubbyobese #fat #female #femalecharacter #femalegirl #girl #girlfemale #girlwoman #originalcharacter #pixel #pixelart #pixels #thighs #bellystuffing #chubbyplump #chubbywoman #belly_expansion #bellystomach #bellyspecial interest #chubbybelly #buttbooty #chubbybutt #chubbycute #8bitpixelart #8bitstyle #fatweightgain #thighsplump #chubbygut #ssbbwbelly #thighslovey #thighsolump #ssbbwwoman #ssbbwbreasts
mother of god you weren't joking

torin do you have a glock i could borrow

smh you people are brutal

smh you people are brutal
i will kinkshame any of you freaks to death

hey since we're on the subject of special interestes i just wanna say one thing
don't draw research of things you don't know how to draw
or when you don't know how to draw period

hey since we're on the subject of special interestes i just wanna say one thing
don't draw research of things you don't know how to draw
or when you don't know how to draw period

a better start would not be drawing your disgusting special interestes

hey this is a drawing megathread not a roasting artists megathread y'all need to knock it off

Tbh i'm used to being Kinkshamed
I've come to accept it. I try not to mention it much because people don't appreciate it.
I mean, is it really that weird? yeah probably but still
I have the basic human decency to not mention it here where i know people don't appreciate it
I'm probably digging myself into an even bigger hole here but i really don't give much of a stuff.
I just wanted some criticism of my art :/