Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 19990 times)

One time when I was 10, I was using a friend's electric mini truck thing, I was too big for it, anyway (It was for 5 year olds) My friend in his 4-wheeler drove by, I yelled "stop!" at my friend driving the truck, my friend on the 4-wheeler slammed his brakes.

The 4.. I'm gonna say 4W, the 4W flipped on him, and rolled into the drainage ditch.

I was giggling like a madman and he was like: "I COULD'VE DIED forget YOU"

Anyway, it then hit me i didn't ask my friend about using the truck; the next hour was his mom yelling at me.

The moral is - don't use child-made mini vehicle things to ride in, it releases demons.

Actually I've always wondered how to do that on demand so I can just spray saliva in people's faces.
Why would you want to shoot saliva into people's faces?

i now know how to gleek on command. thank you.
With gross power comes gross respect

TO BECOME A LLAMA.

Like when they get me dragged into a staring contest, I can just shoot saliva at them and they will blink.

I think that would be pretty cool.

Because they don't notice it untill it hits them hard enough. Its for teh lulz

I "accidentally" walked into the girl's locker room while it was changing time for P.E.

I didn't get anything out of it. :\

Because they don't notice it untill it hits them hard enough. Its for teh lulz
I'm just trying to imagine doing that right now.

Back on-topic so I don't get a triple post: I threatened to beat up this crippled guy with his own crutches and break his other leg. Nothing to worry, he knew I was joking until I overused the joke.

I "accidentally" walked into the girl's locker room while it was changing time for P.E.

cigarette here, folks.

avoid at all costs.

building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance.
:3

where are dem glands anyway?

I've heard stories from my bitch Jackie. She says like 3 people have seen her tits. 2 in the locker room. forget I wish I could turn invisible.

I've heard stories from my bitch Jackie. She says like 3 people have seen her tits. 2 in the locker room. forget I wish I could turn invisible.
Invisible ink.

cigarette here, folks.

avoid at all costs.
Hey. The perverted mind of the average teenager is outstanding. I'll just ignore this right here.

You too?

Invisible ink.
Only works in cartoons. Damn

cigarette here, folks.

avoid at all costs.
Or maybe there weren't any tits yet
Hurr

This is starting to get as popular as the topic where JD's girlfriend joined the forum.