Poll

Awesome.

Y
21 (67.7%)
N
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: Welcome to the city.  (Read 24848 times)

Name: Max
Status: Bandaged bullet wound in right leg, Several small burns
Items: Crowbar
Cash: $9,825
Objectives: Find Bruce and Jake
Gained: Crowbar
Lost: Nothing

I skid around a corner and saw the bride to Wallack. It was raised. My eyes shot down at the road block of cops in my way. I couldn't hit the breaks. I SMASHED into the roadblock, my car flew into the air, landing on the bridge. I tried to get up since I ducked for cover, and then realised that the car was half and half on and off the bridge. It veered backwards and I got onto the hood. The bridge was still being raised. Cops began to fire at the hood of the car, attempting to hit a gas line and make me explode. I began to climb up metal thingy on the side of the bridge (this is one of those bridges with the metal bars above you). I got to the point of no return. All that was in front of my was the other end of the bridge about a LOT of feet away. Below me was a garbage boat passing through, and behind me were the cops attempting to shoot me. I didn't have much of a choice now did I? I just fell into the two tons of garbage in the boat below. I stood up and noticed a crowbar sticking out of the garbage (Anyone who read my final few posts in the Fallout thing (forgot the name) will get the reference). I grabbed it and used a belt nearby to hold it in place. There was a stone dock doohickey nearby, so I dove into the water (not just to wash out the smell) to get over to it. I was going to climb up the ladder, but then my head whipped to the side. A speed boat. -Insert epic saxophone music here- I sped between Wallack and Goodyear through the rippling waves in almost pitch black. I finally got out of the two islands bypass (Which I like to call it) and began to circle around to find the prison I was looking for. Suddenly, an attack helicopter veered above. Bullets flew everywhere. A stray one hit me in the leg, but I kept going. I had the prison in my sights. I looked back up at the helicopter. Somebody in there had an RPG! He was loading it. I whipped my head to the side and saw a sewage pipe. I looked back up at the helicopter. IT WAS LOADED! I stood up on the speedboat and got ready to jump. The rocket was fired. I leaped up at the sewage pipe. BOOOOOOOOM!!! I rolled into the sewage pipe, several small burns. The explosion propelled me into the pipe as I jumped. How is that for luck? I removed my sweater and tore off a sleeve. I tied it around my bullet wound and proceeded down the pipe.

I read as "Riddler ridge"

I read as "Riddler ridge"

Good job on making such a contributive post.
Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

Good job on making such a contributive post.
Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

:cookieMonster:

Name: Bruce
Objective: Find Max, escape Wallack Prison
Items: Key, combat knife, AR15
Gained: AR-15
Lost: None

Nightfall approached. Jake and I were ready, along with all other five jail cell members. We waited until we could hear the guard at our cage ended his shift and was taken by another, who one of the cell members told me was a rookie and did not know how to handle a gun whatsoever. I took the key out of my shirt pocket. I carefully inserted it into the keylock, turning it until I heard a click. The guard was a rookie. He did not notice a thing when I opened the door. Jake knocked him out easily, and we let the cell free.

"Thanks Bruce! We owe you one!" yelled an escapee.

I took the now unconscious guard's AR15 and combat knife. The other cell members had already become out of sight trying to escape. I passed Jake the AR15 and picked up a 10mm pistol, fully loaded. Unlike the other cell members, we took the opposite way to the eventual escape route.

"Ready Bruce?" Jake asked. He loaded a spare clip into his pocket for later.

"Ready," I said back to him. We carefully sneaked down the hallway to not arouse attention. But, while walking down the dark hallway lit only by a dim, flickering light, we heard this loud noise from behind us. It wasn't footsteps or a gunshot, but a toilet flushing. We looked behind us and found Max.

"What the hell?" I asked myself. He just came out of the bathroom by himself.

"Sewer line, bro, try it sometime," Max replied. He was happy to see us again.

Jake clenched his nose upon Max coming close to him. "Not anytime. You smell like stuff."

"Oh sorry. Someone decided to take a crap and it flowed down the sewer line."

"Whatever, guys, let's go. The guys expect us to be there. They are our only way out," I said.

We finally made it to the expected meeting point. Unfortunately, we saw no one else there, besides at least ten other guards with their guns trained on us. We had no other choice but to fight our way off this island. I whipped out my 10mm pistol, realizing I had only one shot left. I took out one guard and immediately picked up his AR-15, trying to get a good shot at the guards on the second floor.

Jake and Max were starting to deal with the first floor. We could see the speed boat ahead of us. Jake picked off one guard and bashed another's head open. Max had finally shot the last person who was behind sandbags training his 50 cal on Max.

I pressed a button to open the main gate. Before this happened, I could see one of the guards, severely wounded crawling towards me. I could recognize it as the jail cell member who told me of the rookie guard earlier. No wonder he had found out about that. Once he was about five feet away from me, I could see him try to cook a grenade to explode.

"You shall die with me, you loving jailbreaker," the guard tried to catch his breath. He finally died with a grenade in his hand.

"Get out!" I tried to duck behind a box, but the grenade exploded just about then, causing me to fly into the concrete wall ahead of me.

I woke up to the sound of water and rushing waves. I could see lights in the distance. Max was driving the boat there. We were almost back to Wallack again. I could see Jake next to me also wounded. I saw two burns against my left leg, three scrapes on the right, and one big gash on my forehead. Jake made it out easier than me. He only got a few cuts against his arm from sliding. I tried to get up but immediately sat back down because of the pain in my legs. I fell asleep again, allowing Max to take me back to wherever he was going to go.

Finally got a good post up. Also, to avoid confusion, I know Max was on an island and the jail was most likely on land. And, I will probably get corrected for this, but whatever. I knew it was going to take at least a couple of posts if not more to reunite, so I made it easy. Yay.

Name: Dr. Reginold Feep
Inventory: Pilot outfit(helmet and everything)
                 Parachute
                 Colt .45 Commando + 57 .45 rounds
                 Cell phone (228-1626)

Piloting his NH-90 "NightClaw MK II"

Objective: Dropping off troops
Cash: 23,000$

Dr. Reginold Feep notices a tattered van being pelted by bullets when the side guns rear up and he notices bullets tearing into the apartments around him and the men in the rear start sliding down a rope, when they all are down the guns whir down and he touches down on the ground where the commander hops out and hands me an envelope with my pay. I see a wounded soldier and one of his comrades, and point to them, and to my helicopter. i refit two of the seats with a stretcher and hop back into my seat in the roosterpit.

STAR! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Name: Max
Status: Bandaged bullet wound in right leg, Several small burns
Items: Crowbar, Pistol (25 Bullets)
Cash: $9,825
Objectives: Stop the prison boat
Gained: Pistol (25 Bullets)
Lost: Nothing

I had my eyes set on reaching Wallack. Bruce had fallen asleep and Jake was busy gunning down attack helicopters with an M60. All the other prisoners couldn't make it out. The only ones who did were a few in two others boats next to me. But the others... I can't let them be shipped off to some island! I needed to stop that boat! I whipped the boat around and headed back for the prison island. I was going to stop that boat if it was the last thing I was going to do! (Oh noes spoilers) The helicopters didn't turn around for a second, probably because the drivers were confused, but only one of the helicopters decided to turn around. "MAX! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Jake shouted. "I'M STOPPING THAT BOAT! I REFUSE TO LET THOSE PEOPLE BE SHIPPED OFF TO SOME ISLAND!" I said, a serious look in my eye. Jake had a scared look, then got serious, and proceeded to shoot at the attack helicopter. I saw the boat on the prison island, being loaded up with attempted escapees. I kicked Bruce lightly with my foot and he began to wake up. "What happened?" he asked dazed. "Get ready to storm a boat!" I said to him, handing him an M60. There was an explosion behind me. Jake had gunned down the helicopter, and reloaded. "When I say 'GO', shoot every cop in sight!" I said taking out my crowbar. Jake and Bruce nodded. There was a loading dock that moved small boats onto land for getting prisoners on them. An idiot would know what to do. I lined myself up with the dock and held onto the steering wheel as tight as possible. I felt myself rise out of my seat. "GOOOO!" I shouted. Bullets flew everywhere and cops died left and right. A few survivors got ran over by my boat as it slid across the concrete. I hopped out and smashed a cop upside the head with my crowbar. "JAKE AND BRUCE, GET THESE GUYS UNCUFFED! I'LL GET THE BOAT!" I shouted. I grabbed a pistol from a dead cop and ran up the boat. I had thirty bullets. Had to make them count. A few cops blocked my path up to the boat deck, but i took them out with five bullets. If I needed I would just grab another clip. Eh, what was I worried about. A SWAT team suddenly pulled up to Jake and Bruce. A few cops also stormed into cover near me, and just my luck if I came out of cover to get one I would get shot by another! How were we gonna get out of THIS mess?

Ipod or Star, if you would like to you can just do what happens with you guys and then end up coming to the end of both of ours at the same time. I will just do my perspective after yours. YOU ALSO HAVE TEN ATTEMPTED REFUGEES AT YOUR DISPOSEL! USE THEM WISELY!

yo jorici, i need you to act out your part

I already made a good and long post. Waiting for star to come back from the closet.

I'm just considering this is dead

Not yet it isn't. Caution already said he was busy with RL. Mage is probably doing other things. Star is somewhere. And I will post tomorrow.

BUMP!

I am back, and ready to kick some cop ass! and chew bubblegum.

Name: Jake Kosh
Inventory: M60 (32/100, 132 7.62mm rounds.)
Objective(s): Escape, and save other prisoners.
Cash: $750
Gained: M60, 300 7.62mm rounds.
Lost: 168 7.62mm rounds.

A couple SWAT boats came from what seemed like no where, guns blazing, a bullet grazed my arm just enough to make it bleed, but I ignored it and aimed my M60 at the men and fired, taking out at least 10 of them. I reloaded as fast as I could and fired towards the cops by Max, taking out a few. Bruce was firing at the second SWAT boat, which one of his bullets hit it just right to make it explode, I ducked down quickly, I could hear the screams of the men on the ship. I got back up and began firing again, taking out the rest of the SWAT team on the first boat. Max had taken out a few of the cops he was dealing with. Bruce and I fired on the few remaining cops, killing them easily.

"That all of them?" I asked.

"Seems so, lets go befo-" Max had been interrupted by a SWAT team bursting through the door to the Dock.

I shot a few more rounds off and got into cover as quick as I could. I heard a third boat pull up, which had to be another SWAT boat. A few of the escapees had grabbed some pistols and were firing on the SWAT teams, which weren't doing much. I checked my ammo, stuff, I was starting to run low...

Wait a minute. How did we get into this huge swat chase and prisoner rescue? I thought it was going to be a good and safe trip back to Wallack. And that was how I ended my post. I'm confuzzled.

Read Jokey's last story post, that will answer your question.

I know but how did it get into that? It jumped right into action when Jokey started. Also Star, post please. I have run out of ideas for now.