Author Topic: Boss Battles.  (Read 6147 times)

Rykuta runs a boss battle server once and a while.

My favorite is the one he named after me, where you have to blow up a giant robot before it finishes smashing up the ground you are standing on and you fall into the lava beneath
Awesome!
Also:
I'm still stuck on the first level. I heard that there's a Rocket Launcher hidden, but I can't find it. :/
It is next to the tree. You need to portal gun (hidden in the bed) to get to it though.

Oh, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Wow. O.o The first boss was really easy. Just 3 shots to the face, and he's dead. Cool cutscene IMO.

Heck yeah! Have you gotten into Minecraft yet? "BMAM" is awesome.

Ontopic: I made a boss battles last night. Can't wait to release it. As for "boss battles" being  an addon, we have bot events And I believe that they will do.

No worries.
Do you have any ideas for a boss?
Yes, Yes i do. You see a boss has to be simple to beat, but also challenging. Full of attacks that will lower a groups defense, and scare the heck out of people.

Maybe a nice..

I was playing a game called demon souls, and something caught me in my mind. Blockland has yet to have a Boss Battling System.
I mean, Even Roblox has some of those.
If anyone agrees please help spread this so that in hopes, one day, blockland will be a boss battling king.
Just please don't make something called the flamelurker that spams leaping explosion attacks when it's low on HP.

Just please don't make something called the flamelurker that spams leaping explosion attacks when it's low on HP.
I agree, i hate that dude, so fking hard with royalty and knight....
I NEED A SPEAR!!!!!

I agree, i hate that dude, so fking hard with royalty and knight....
I NEED A SPEAR!!!!!
I forget what class I was. All I remember is that I had terrible magic. I ended up spamming weak spells at him from a distance when he's low on health just because of that. Sure it took long but at least I could hit him.

I forget what class I was. All I remember is that I had terrible magic. I ended up spamming weak spells at him from a distance when he's low on health just because of that. Sure it took long but at least I could hit him.
Yeah, imagine a Barbarian...No Gear, And A club or a great sword. I died 24 times, took me a week to farm all the things i needed to get him down.

Maybe a nice..
Yeeeeeeeessssssss... But Mother Brain would be difficult to do in Blockland, wouldn't it?

Anywho, I think this is a great idea.

I was thinking something more 'shadow of colossus' (or whatever it is; I've never played) style where you need to 'fool' the boss into doing something.

Does anyone have any original ideas though? I'm talking more about concepts than the actual bosses.

He means like power upgrades, the better you get the better your attack and defence gets?

Idk if thats possible, you would have to update projectile damage?

He means like power upgrades, the better you get the better your attack and defence gets?

Idk if thats possible, you would have to update projectile damage?
Didn't have to post and another thing, i know re-re.
Just because i said, *not much there* dosent mean i know what he means -_-.