[AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away

Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away  (Read 28547 times)

Explain this trainee/training program to me please.
Do you want to do the flight training program? We offer it to known users, you join instantly but you must start at the first rank of Trainee.

So one of you guys know me,im in?

So one of you guys know me,im in?
I think he meant, WELL known users.

I have done the practice test previously but it was just so I could give it a go, nothing official. Though it's been a while and I've not remembered to too well. Is the order the same or is it a new test order and if so what's the order? Just need it to finish something useful for a visual application.

The order is the same.

Also, to this "Fabio 5555" person, I will not be making any alliances until I get a clear shot at your groin with a meat cleaver.

Since when are "alliances" fun?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:43:52 PM by MackTheHunter »

I'm well known on the game actually. I'm serious. I usually have admin or SA on a bunch of servers.

Put me back in please :I

MEANWHILE IN MACK'S SERVER

Pablo and I. We found out we were long lost twins.

Pablo and I. We found out we were long lost twins.
old avatars ^^

Since when are "alliances" fun?

well, then i guess this means iEvent isn't helping out D:.

LOL FABIO SUCKS.

I am sorry to report that Auto Remove has cleared Killer2's base, Asesino. I don't know if this occurred yesterday or if Hunter has another save but I can say that Killer, at least your work today is gone, possibly more.

Note: I tried reloading bricks and a two floor base pop'ed up. Yet that isn't all of it, the base was taller and had several additions.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 05:07:22 PM by Straton. »

I just realized something.

Mack and I started voice/video calling around this time.

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY <3

I never enter alliances unless I can easily kill them at any time.