Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 370172 times)

And now for ALLLLLLLL thosse scipts to be made

I know, its sad..............but Zloff is maybe an fast scripter????

And now for ALLLLLLLL thosse scipts to be made
I know, its sad..............but Zloff is maybe an fast scripter????

I just need to get one main script done then I can go about renaming and changing specifications for other weapons :p
Plus I found out just today that a friend at school has been scripting C++ and modeling on Blender for a loooonng time, and may help, he just needs to make an account and stuff.

the Smith and Wesson .500!
that is one sweet weapon.

Plus I found out just today that a friend at school has been scripting C++ and modeling on Blender for a loooonng time, and may help, he just needs to make an account and stuff.

:OOOOOO ORLY!?!??!?! HE CAN DO THAT STUFF??????? well the help with accounts, ill maybe offer my self for that but i dont really know :/

nvm, i was to excited :c
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:29:44 PM by bangbang »

I respect your excellent models you have made. But don't you think we already have alot of MW2 weapons on Blockland?

I respect your excellent models you have made. But don't you think we already have alot of MW2 weapons on Blockland?

We do? i cant find anything realated to mw2 in blockland actually?

EDIT: Why is shadow banned??? DDDDDDD:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:33:09 PM by bangbang »

no, we have 2 mw2 weapons.

Blame Shad and the public not me

What should I start modeling on the to-do list?

Blame Shad and the public not me

What should I start modeling on the to-do list?
Is there anything I can help with at all?

Your modeling style is very similar to ours, I guess... You could join the team if you want to. If you do, make any weapon on the to-do list(make at least one to get credit :p), except the PSG-1, which I'mma make

Aagh, I voted no instead of yes! Damn.

So, looks like you took my request. You really, really need to have more than one shotgun, and a grenade launcher would be perfect. I know it's rude to ask this with you not taking suggestions and requests, but how about a GM94 grenade launcher with stock?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:18:27 PM by Red Cube »

No more S&R until the to-do list isn't so big

I sure don't model super fast, but here's a progress picture: