Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129913 times)

I just started playing through my copy of pokemon diamond i got in 2007.
I'll get black/white once the 3rd version of it comes out, Maybe it'll be on 3ds with 3d ooOooO.

I'll get black/white once the 3rd version of it comes out, Maybe it'll be on 3ds with 3d ooOooO.

The third game legendary is always present in the game files of the other two. They have yet to find it in these. They already said there wouldn't be a third game to the set.

Although Kyurem seems like a suitable choice, it is already available in the Giant Chasm.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:18:30 PM by MegaScientifical »

I just started playing through my copy of pokemon diamond i got in 2007.

Actually they said they won't come out with a third version. It's somewhere deep in the topic.

What about Landurus or one of the other three of those beasts. Landurus can only be there when you have the other two beasts.

I think your all friends that cheat.
Lol no.

Actually they said they won't come out with a third version. It's somewhere deep in the topic.
I don't blame them. They have officially run out of ideas.

They already said there wouldn't be a third game to the set.

Haha, seriously? No Pokemon Grey?

Haha, seriously? No Pokemon Grey?

Do they need to spend the time and money for another slightly different game? People do learn, sometimes. I believe they originally used their third game to be an updated version of the other two with a few bonuses. But they have much better quality control now, and Wi-Fi might provide soft updates for anything they find, so the bonuses become nearly meaningless.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:33:53 PM by MegaScientifical »

Hao to catch Victini?

Herdier Lv 22
Panpour Lv 12
Patrat Lv 14
Audino Lv 14
Timburr lvl 14
Servine lv 19
:C I dont level my others
Also what pokeball to use?

The third game legendary is always present in the game files of the other two. They have yet to find it in these. They already said there wouldn't be a third game to the set.

Although Kyurem seems like a suitable choice, it is already available in the Giant Chasm.
Where are you people getting this? One person said that, and then another said he was wrong. There are Ice Type moves in the games' programming that are clearly Kyurem's version of the Bolt/Flare moves, but cannot be learned by anything.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sky_Drop_glitch

Awesome B/W glitch. Explain it better to me.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Where are you people getting this? One person said that, and then another said he was wrong. There are Ice Type moves in the games' programming that are clearly Kyurem's version of the Bolt/Flare moves, but cannot be learned by anything.

Ever consider event special Pokemon using those moves? Either way, Kyurem doesn't know the moves, so it can't indicate him as the legendary of the games.

No other Legendary Ice types this Gen, are there? I doubt Articuno is going to get special attention.

No other Legendary Ice types this Gen, are there? I doubt Articuno is going to get special attention.

??? Wait, what are you going on about? You're seriously arguing this? Damn dude. Well then: Kyurem doesn't have these when you find it, so this kind of disqualifies your whole theory about it using these moves...

Find them on Bulbapedia.

I'm saying that it will get them in the third version.

Hao to catch Victini?

Herdier Lv 22
Panpour Lv 12
Patrat Lv 14
Audino Lv 14
Timburr lvl 14
Servine lv 19
:C I dont level my others
Also what pokeball to use?
Halp :c

I caught my Victini with a normal Pokeball.
Just get its health in the redzone and toss dozens of balls at it.

Buy lots of Fresh Water/Lemonade if you need it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:29:37 PM by Blastdown »