Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129767 times)

oh god i have that in my closet somewhere

also,
[img ]http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-redgreenblue-comic-repelworeoff.gif[/img]
I keep reading this over and over.

>look at 16th panel of comic
>go to my profile
>look at first picture in my signature
>SURPRISE SURPRISE

magikarp evolved into gyarados forget YEAH

tought gyarados hyper beam forget YEAH

Argh, how long does it take for an Egg to hatch? I have two Eevee eggs taking up space and being useless in my party and its annoying.

It depends.

Well, that was silly. Gyarados has a much higher ATT stat then Spec. ATT. You should teach it Giga Impact.

boo

speaking of i actually want red gyaradosi just so then i can say i have the true original magikarps

A pair of gears that just gets little doodads stuck on it.

I like the gear Pokemon... One of the only new ones I truly like the look of.

also,
-snip-

Oh God, so true... :panda:

All your talk of Magikarp reminded me I bought that one from the guy on the bridge. Does it actually do anything?

Why would you do that. Hyper beam is a mediocre move if you're teaching it to gyrados.

Why would you do that. Hyper beam is a mediocre move if you're teaching it to gyrados.
i thought hyper beam was one of his best moves :o

Well, that was silly. Gyarados has a much higher ATT stat then Spec. ATT. You should teach it Giga Impact.
where to buy giga impact in pokemon fire red :o

now that reminds me
should i send my red gyarados to white? :c
im just getting eggs from all my pokemon but
but
HES REEEED

stuff geodude evolved

i hate graveler, hes so fugly :(

plus, i have no one with pokemon fire red or leaf green to trade with so no golem :(((

Global link is out bitches :D

Yaaaaaay. Not that I really go online anyway. Does that include Dream-World tomorrow too?

Sooo. What is the point of a Zen Mode Darmanitan? I got one and haven't figured out what to do with it. And I am also searching for Kyurem and Volcarona and have had no luck yet :c

i'm already registered, and can do everything.