Author Topic: Stuff you hated most about video games.  (Read 3041 times)

nuff said, post stuff you hated about video games.
the day i beat that mission, i dropped my controller and ran outside and yelled YESSSSS

in the AC130 mission in CoD4, when you get to the junkyard part
the guy keeps saying "guy by that car!"

which
loving
car

Oh god lol, same here.

Oh and COD, UNLESS TIME SLOWS DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE AND I COMPLETELY IGNORE YOU I SHOULD BE FIIIIINNEE (slow motion) (Shoot car twice)  EXPLOSION
Nooooo

And fan boys of COD or Halo

So many better games yet no one talks about them like portal or TF2. Not even Minecraft is mentioned in my school.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:28:59 PM by viper30000 »

That part in Half-life with the laser explosives in the room with the nuclear warheads. I had to noclip.

loving Sirens in Killing floor.

A couple corner you, next thing you know, you lost 1/2 your health in 3 seconds and can't focus on stuff.

Snipers in practically every shooter.

Especially in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in Special Ops when you're in Chernobyl and you have to sneak past all the douchebags, but there are also gillie snipers everywhere.

Halo's not too big on that.
Instead, two people shoot each other while walking up to each other, then hit each other and back off and continue shooting.
Repeat if necessary.

Snipers in Halo need to stop being so good against vehicles.

Never ending, always re-spawning enemy's, placed where they don't belong.

MW2. I don't hate the game itself, because there is really nothing to hate. I just hate the community. It's the only thing that makes the game bad

Aim bots, wall hacks, health mods, blah blah blah.

And fanboys of any type.

I hated beating Dampe in OoT for the piece of heart...

Intelligence level of the CoD community after Mw2 came out. Also campers, panic/commando knifers, and the list goes on and on.

Treyarch thinking every idea they make is a great idea and they decide to put it in the game, such as tanks in WaW and keeping around the WaW engine in BO