Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280220 times)

holy stuff

so after i posted my ship to reddit, a guy (reddit user Aceblaster) decided to get inspired and make this beautiful thing

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:22:01 AM by Tudoreleu »

Help, I cant find a good way to light my rooms without them looking like stuff
and I want an orange/yellow light

The lamp up there just looks awkward and too high up, but if i put a block down for it, it still looks wierd
Try brass lanterns.

it seems like every time i do a pirate invasion at least one more map drops

there's no getting off mr pirate's wild ride

it seems like every time i do a pirate invasion at least one more map drops

there's no getting off mr pirate's wild ride
Every time I get attacked by pirates, only 0-2 Flying Dutchman ships appear. What confuses me even more is that Martian Madness drowns me with Martian Saucers

I was preparing an area to make potions so I could fight the mechanical bosses without having to gather all the materials to make a set of potions every time when I got the message that the Twins were going to spawn

Grabbed a few potions I had lying around in a panic and somehow managed to kill them despite getting destroyed the last time I tried with lots of better potions

I guess having wings to dodge makes a huge difference

Wings are really useful against Plantera, you just have to circle around it

Moon lord is my stand
wouldn't it be the lunatic cultist's

wouldn't it be the lunatic cultist's
no his would be that dragon forget that shows up when you hit the illusion

no his would be that dragon forget that shows up when you hit the illusion
idk man, "ZA MUUN" sounds catchy
also i feel like itd be more like this

holy stuff thats loving beautiful
I can't not agree with you now thank you

Oh my god the Optic Staff

I'm taking Spazmamini and Retinamini with me everywhere I go for the rest of the game

Oh my god the Optic Staff

I'm taking Spazmamini and Retinamini with me everywhere I go for the rest of the game
same, currently playing an expert summoner game. can't wait til i get stardust armor so i can have 11 pairs of tiny twins to do my bidding

Deadly Sphere Staff is better imo

took 5 tries but i finally solo'd the moon lord in expert mode. had a minecart track spanning the length of my world and chlorophyte bullets and stufftons of buff potions. it took a while and i got to 26 hp but i beat him and got the S.D.M.G.a allowing me to beat him easier next time ;)

took 5 tries but i finally solo'd the moon lord in expert mode. had a minecart track spanning the length of my world and chlorophyte bullets and stufftons of buff potions. it took a while and i got to 26 hp but i beat him and got the S.D.M.G.a allowing me to beat him easier next time ;)
What i've noticed, and you all should have too
Every single boss becomes dough after you beat them once
They drop that one weapon that just breaks them to pieces (if you have skill of course)
It's always hard the first time (Unless its a boss before finals with maxed out characters)